IDC's Asia/Pacific Services Opportunities service offers timely and responsive market analysis and competitive coverage of the IT and business services markets in Asia/Pacific. Developed in the perspective of demands from both the supply and the demand side of the market, this service provides you with in-depth analysis and forecasts on customer buying behavior and competitive activities across the Asia/Pacific services markets. The program is designed to aggregate research across multiple coverage areas, including project-based services, support and training services, business process outsourcing, and managed/outsourcing (including cloud based) services, to provide a comprehensive and an opinionated analysis to IT and business service providers and the financial community seeking to invest in this region.
- Key services deal analysis in the region
- Competitive position of key IT services and managed services vendors in the Asia/Pacific (excluding Japan) (APEJ) region
- Services opportunities in a hybrid IT world
- Analysis of business consulting services and BPO services markets
- Analysis of key implications of digital transformation in IT services and business services in the APEJ region
- Competitive positioning of leading SAP Implementation Services providers in the Asia/Pacific (excluding Japan) region
- Analysis of Agile/DevOps in facilitating a digital enterprise transformation
- Evolution of automation: From robotics to cognitive AI
- IT Services Market Analysis and Forecast
- Technology Outsourcing and Managed Cloud Services Market Forecast for Asia/Pacific (excluding Japan)
- APEJ Security Services Market Analysis
- Best Practices in Optimizing Security Sourcing
- Emerging/Innovative Services Providers' Profiles
- Analysis of the Business Process Outsourcing Landscape in the Region
- Application Modernization Services (for Oracle/SAP): A Comparative Study
- Best Practices in Building Future-Ready Datacenter
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
- What are the top market trends and potential of the overall IT services, managed services, and BPO market?
- What are the services opportunities presented by innovation accelerators, like IoT, cognitive systems, robotics?
- In the context of digital transformation, what are the key decision criteria that enterprises prioritize in choosing their trusted services suppliers?
- Who are the leading SAP Implementation Services providers in Asia?
- How can enterprises adopt Agile/DevOps, containerization, and other emerging trends to drive competitive differentiation?
- Which are the top services vendors as well as high-growth vendors in Asia/Pacific?
- How will the hosting and outsourcing markets evolve in the face of growing adoption of cloud?
- What are the best practices in sourcing security services?
Accenture plc, BT Group plc, Cognizant Technology Solutions Corporation, Computer Sciences Corporation, Deloitte, Ernst & Young, Fujitsu Limited, HCL, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Hitachi, Ltd., IBM, Infosys Limited, McKinsey & Company, Oracle Corporation, Orange S.A., PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP, SAP AG, Tata Consultancy Services Limited, Tech Mahindra Limited, Verizon Communications, Inc., Wipro Limited