IDC's Asia/Pacific IT Services Opportunities service offers timely and responsive market analysis and competitive coverage of the IT and business services markets in Asia/Pacific. Developed in the perspective of demands from both the supply and the demand side of the market, this service provides you with in-depth analysis and forecasts on customer buying behavior and competitive activities across the enterprise and SMB markets. Asia/Pacific IT Services Opportunities is designed to aggregate research across multiple coverage areas, including project-based services, support and training services, business process outsourcing, and managed/outsourcing (including the cloud-based) services, to provide a comprehensive and an opinionated analysis to IT service providers and the financial community seeking to invest in this region.
- Top spending themes and the impact on service engagements
- Competitive position of key vendors in the Asia/Pacific (excluding Japan) (APEJ) region
- Analysis of changes in IT services spending in the APEJ region
- Analysis of return on investment (ROI) of IT services and the optimal number of services providers
- IT Services Market Analysis and Forecast
- Buyer Conversations with CIOs to Understand IT Services Management Strategy
- Business-Aligned IT and CIO priorities
- Cloud Professional Services Opportunities and Competitive Landscape
- Evolving Landscape of Professional Security Services Providers
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
- What is the preferred services engagement model in the Asia/Pacific region?
- How should CIOs handle the IT services management in a hybrid environment?
- Where is the professional services opportunity in the region?
- Which are the top IT services providers in Asia/Pacific?
- Which are the key security players CIOs can consider when they decide to migrate to cloud?
IDC's Asia/Pacific IT Services Opportunities research analyzes service providers, best practice strategies, and competitive positioning in light of user wants and needs for the IT services market in Asia/Pacific. This service covers market trends and developments as well as specific strategies of major service providers in the region. The 13 major Asia/Pacific countries covered are Australia, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Korea, Malaysia, New Zealand, Philippines, PRC, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand, and Vietnam.This service reviews the strategies, market positioning, and future direction of several providers in the IT services market, including:
Accenture, BT Global Services, CSC, CTS, Deloitte, HCL, HP-EDS, IBM, Infosys, Mahindra Satyam, McKinsey, Oracle, Orange Business Services, PwC, SAP, TCS, Verizon Business, Wipro.
IDC's Custom Research and Go-to-Market Solutions harness the power of global research, thought leadership, and innovative best practices to drive your business forward. With proven approaches and research-backed methodologies, IDC helps you:
IDC Custom Solutions develops and delivers programs designed around your specific business goals using a foundation of research and insights across technologies, geographies, and industries as well as expertise across practice areas that span strategy, sales and marketing, and business measurement and management. Go here to view our overview video.
Whether you are a technology buyer or provider, IDC Insights' research translates today's global IT professional requirements and trends into business opportunities for your organization. With dedicated businesses targeting energy, financial services, government, healthcare, manufacturing, and retail, IDC provides unmatched integration of global technology and vertical industry expertise to deliver industry-specific customer intelligence that gives clients a powerful business advantage.
Connect and engage with a global network of business and IT professionals in the first-of-its-kind end-user community at http://www.idc-community.com or learn more about our IT Executive research by visiting http://www.idc.com/itexecutive.
Research Manager, Services and Cloud Research Group, IDC Asia/Pacific
Associate Vice President, IDC Asia/Pacific
Senior Research Manager, Services and Cloud Research, IDC Asia/Pacific