IDC's Asia/Pacific Services Opportunities service offers timely and responsive market analysis and competitive coverage of the IT and business services markets in Asia/Pacific. Developed in the perspective of demands from both the supply and the demand side of the market, this service provides you with in-depth analysis and forecasts on customer buying behavior and competitive activities across the Asia/Pacific services markets. The program is designed to aggregate research across multiple coverage areas, including project-based services, support and training services, business process outsourcing, and managed/outsourcing (including the cloud-based) services, to provide a comprehensive and an opinionated analysis to IT and business service providers and the financial community seeking to invest in this region.
- Key services deal analysis in the region
- Competitive position of key IT services and managed services vendors in the Asia/Pacific (excluding Japan) (APEJ) region
- Key trends in the infrastructure services market, and how emerging infrastructure options such as software-defined infrastructure hyperconverged solutions and cloud impact the market
- Analysis of business consulting services and BPO services markets
- Analysis of key implications of digital transformation in IT services and business services in the APEJ region
- Competitive positioning of leading managed security services vendors in the Asia/Pacific (excluding Japan) region
- Analysis of Agile/DevOps in changing the services delivery
- Analysis of cloud-based and CPE-based delivery model within the managed security services market
- IT Services Market Analysis and Forecast
- ITO, ISO, and Managed Services Market Forecast for Asia/Pacific (excluding Japan)
- Best Practices in Initiating Security in the Cloud and IOT
- Professional Services Opportunities in the APEJ Region
- Key Professional Security Services Providers' Profiles
- Analysis of Business Process Outsourcing Landscape in the Region
- Application Modernization Services (for Oracle/SAP): A Comparative Study
- Best Practices in Building Future-Ready Datacenter
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
- What are the current forecast market sizes of the overall IT services and BPO market, and where are the changes?
- How are the security operation centers evolving?
- How can enterprises adopt Agile/DevOps, containerization, and other emerging trends to drive competitive differentiation?
- Who are the top vendors in Asia/Pacific within different IT services segments?
- How will the hosting and outsourcing markets evolve in the face of growing adoption of cloud-delivered services?
- How is the technology consumption value chain evolving, and what kinds of alliances/partnerships should you be looking at?
- What are the key decision criteria that enterprises can employ to choose their infrastructure and application services suppliers?
- What are the emerging trends within the infrastructure services market, and how will the market evolve?
Accenture plc, BT Group plc, Cognizant Technology Solutions Corporation, Computer Sciences Corporation, Deloitte, Ernst & Young, Fujitsu Limited, HCL, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Hitachi, Ltd., IBM, Infosys Limited, McKinsey & Company, Oracle Corporation, Orange S.A., PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP, SAP AG, Tata Consultancy Services Limited, Tech Mahindra Limited, Verizon Communications, Inc., Wipro Limited
Senior Research Manager, Services and Cloud Research Group, IDC Asia/Pacific
Sr. Research Manager