IDC's Asia/Pacific IT Services Opportunities service offers timely and responsive market analysis and competitive coverage of the IT and business services markets in Asia/Pacific. Developed in the perspective of demands from both the supply and the demand side of the market, this service provides you with in-depth analysis and forecasts on customer buying behavior and competitive activities across the enterprise and SMB markets. Asia/Pacific IT Services Opportunities is designed to aggregate research across multiple coverage areas, including project-based services, support and training services, business process outsourcing, and managed/outsourcing (including the cloud-based) services, to provide a comprehensive and an opinionated analysis to IT service providers and the financial community seeking to invest in this region.
- Top spending themes and the impact on service engagements
- Competitive position of key vendors in the Asia/Pacific (excluding Japan) (APEJ) region
- Key trends in digital transformation of enterprises applications
- Analysis of changes in IT services spending in the APEJ region
- Competitive positioning of leading managed security services vendors in the Asia/Pacific (excluding Japan) region
- The role of IT service management in driving business agility
- IT Services Market Analysis and Forecast
- ITO, IS Outsourcing, and Managed Services Market Forecast for Asia/Pacific (Excluding Japan)
- Buyer Conversations with CIOs to Understand IT Services Management Strategy
- Business-Aligned IT and CIO Priorities
- Cloud Professional Services Opportunities and Competitive Landscape
- Evolving Landscape of Professional Security Services Providers
- Analysis of Enterprise Mobility and Analytics Services Markets
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
- What is the preferred services engagement model in the Asia/Pacific region?
- How should CIOs handle the IT services management in a hybrid environment?
- What are the key decision influencers in enterprise evaluation of IT services vendors?
- Who are the top vendors in Asia/Pacific within different IT services segments?
- Which are the key security players CIOs can consider when they decide to migrate to cloud?
- How are the modes of services delivery and consumption likely to evolve over the next few years?
Accenture plc, BT Group plc, CSC HOLDINGS LIMITED, Cognizant Technology Solutions Corporation, Deloitte, Ernst & Young, Fujitsu Limited, HCL, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Hitachi, Ltd., IBM, Infosys Limited, McKinsey & Company, Oracle Corporation, Orange S.A., PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP, SAP AG, Tata Consultancy Services Limited, Tech Mahindra Limited, Verizon Communications, Inc., Wipro Limited
Research Manager, Services and Cloud Research Group, IDC Asia/Pacific
Vice President, IDC Asia/Pacific