In an industry largely defined by fast-paced technological innovation, convergence, alliance, and acquisitions, organizations need to adapt their "traditional" business models into more agile and flexible practices while sustaining competitive advantage and generating business value. This disruptive nature of the industry means that it is becoming increasingly important for stakeholders to keep abreast of what is potentially "The Next Big Thing" in order to be first to market with new ideas that are financially attractive. IDC's Asia/Pacific Emerging Technologies service caters to this audience in the Asia/Pacific (excluding Japan) or APEJ region.
- Asia/Pacific connected and social gaming
- Asia/Pacific online and mobile marketing and channels
- Asia/Pacific collaboration and social enterprise
- Asia/Pacific machine-to-machine report series
- Asia/Pacific new media market model
- End-user and consumer polls on online advertising
- End-user and consumer polls on mobile marketing
- Asia/Pacific online advertising forecast
- Buyer conversations on social collaboration and social business
- Dynamic market analyses on events and trends affecting these emerging technologies
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
- What are the emerging trends for ICT in 2013 in APEJ?
- What are the key trends in consumer and enterprise social media in the region?
- What is happening with the online gaming and advertising landscape?
- What is the outlook for machine to machine in Asia?
- How is the increased focus on customer centricity affecting the IT choices of companies in the region?
- What is IDC's view on new trends and technologies?
This service reviews strategies, market positioning, and future direction of several providers in the emerging technologies space, including:
Acxiom, AT&T, Cisco, EA, Fujitsu, Google, HP, IBM, Intel, McAfee, Microsoft, Nokia, Oracle, Orange, Rackspace, salesforce.com, Samsung, SAP, SingTel, Sun Microsystems, Symantec, Telstra, Verizon, Webtrends, and Yahoo!.
For IT suppliers or IT buyers doing business planning and budgeting, sales and marketing, or performance measurement, we have the custom offerings to optimize your success at every stage of your business. Our data- and content-driven approach helps you make better decisions, drive more effective marketing programs, and effectively measure your success - resulting in a greater return on your investment.
Whether you are a technology buyer or provider, IDC Insights' research translates today's global end-user requirements and trends into business opportunities for your organization. With dedicated businesses targeting energy, financial services, government, healthcare, manufacturing, and retail, IDC provides unmatched integration of global technology and vertical industry expertise to deliver industry-specific customer intelligence that gives clients a powerful business advantage.
Connect and engage with a global network of business and IT professionals in the first-of-its-kind end-user community at http://idc-insights-community.com.