Cloud has come into the trial and implementation phase from the initial recognition phase in China. Some metropolitan cities in PRC are trying to build up cloud datacenters and enrich various service types on the cloud platform to improve their own investment environment from the government side. Under such circumstances, public cloud was triggered and is entering into another era with more rapid growth. Government is expected to adopt more aggressive measures to introduce more enterprises to leverage the infrastructure. In addition to public cloud, private cloud is expanding among enterprises. Virtualization, as one of the most important technologies, in private cloud is continuously adopted. To better understand the cloud evolvement in PRC, IDC's China Cloud Market enables clients to further understand this market development in terms of end-user market size, share, future outlook, cloud development conditions, challenges, opportunities behind, and so on.
- Public cloud service market size
- Public cloud and private cloud spending
- Cloud virtualization
- Commercial datacenter service
- End-user survey results
- China Cloud End-User Demand Analysis
- China Public Cloud Service Market Size and Forecast
- China Public Cloud Spending Market Size and Forecast
- China Private Cloud Spending Market Size and Forecast
- China Virtualization Market Overview
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
- Are there any changes on end-user perspectives and preferences for public and private cloud services on technologies, applications, payment terms, or partnerships?
- Which industries prefer more certain applications?
- How big is the public cloud IaaS, PaaS, and AaaS market?
- How big is the commercial datacenter services market, and what are the distribution attributes?
- How big is the virtualization software market?
This service reviews strategies, market positioning, and the future direction of several providers in the cloud market, including:
public cloud service providers, IT hardware providers, infrastructure software providers, and IT supporting service providers.
IDC's Custom Research and Go-to-Market Solutions harness the power of global research, thought leadership, and innovative best practices to drive your business forward. With proven approaches and research-backed methodologies, IDC helps you:
IDC Custom Solutions develops and delivers programs designed around your specific business goals using a foundation of research and insights across technologies, geographies, and industries as well as expertise across practice areas that span strategy, sales and marketing, and business measurement and management. Go here to view our overview video.
Whether you are a technology buyer or provider, IDC Insights' research translates today's global IT professional requirements and trends into business opportunities for your organization. With dedicated businesses targeting energy, financial services, government, healthcare, manufacturing, and retail, IDC provides unmatched integration of global technology and vertical industry expertise to deliver industry-specific customer intelligence that gives clients a powerful business advantage.
Connect and engage with a global network of business and IT professionals in the first-of-its-kind end-user community at http://idc-insights-community.com or learn more about our IT Executive research by visiting http://www.idc.com/itexecutive.