Enterprise mobility is set to become the main driver of enterprise transformation over the next decade. IDC's Europe, Middle East and Africa Enterprise Mobility service provides essential guidance to enterprise mobility market participants on key strategic trends in enterprise mobility shaping their business over the next five years, including consumerization of IT, mobile applications, mobile enterprise security and management, and machine-to-machine solutions. It provides actionable insight into local and unique adoption, supply, and emerging technology trends in EMEA's mobile B2B market, including strategic guidance on CIO and end-user trends, vendor and service provider go-to-market strategies, channels, and market forecasting. Subsegments include mobile enterprise management and security, mobile unified communications and fixed-mobile convergence, mobile enterprise applications and platforms, M2M, and managed mobile enterprise services in EMEA.
- Mobile unified communications and FMC
- Mobile device management and mobile security
- Mobile enterprise applications and platforms
- Enterprise user mobility requirements
- Operator managed services and SLAs
- Enterprise machine-to-machine (M2M) services
- Mobile devices and vendor shares and assessments
- Mobile strategy and policy best practice
- IT decision makers' viewpoints
- Managed services for enterprise mobility
- Enterprise mobility management market forecast & analysis
- Mobile security market forecast and analysis
- Mobile business apps: trends and strategies for growth
- EMEA enterprise use of mobility: Europe and CEMA user surveys
- Mobile workers forecast and analysis
- M2M: market opportunity
- SOHO, SME, large, and MNC enterprise markets
- Consumerization of IT: effective strategies for management
- Mobile unified communications
- Deployment best practice: EMEA case studies for mobility
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
- What are the optimal channel strategies for enterprise mobility go-to-market in the EMEA region? Who are the leading local and regional players including operators, IT providers, resellers and specialist providers?
- What is the impact of consumerization of IT and BYOD on mobile enterprise strategies? How will the market for mobile enterprise management and security evolve in EMEA?
- What are the key elements of building a comprehensive mobile strategy? What do market players need to consider when supporting customers?
- How is the market for mobile enterprise applications evolving, including deployment best practice, types of applications targeted, and preferred channels from a buying perspective?
IDC's Europe, Middle East and Africa Enterprise Mobility service reviews strategies, market positioning, and future direction of several providers in the enterprise mobility market, including:
Vendor and solution providers: MobileIron, Airwatch, SAP, Good Technology, Symantec, Blackberry, , Boxtone, Fiberlink, McAfee, SOTI, mFormation, Microsoft, IBM, Citrix, VMWare, VeliQ,Enterproid, Nitrodesk, Fixmo, Apperian, Partnerpedia, App47, Mocana, Appthority, AppSense, Antenna, FeedHenry, Verivo, Motorola Solutions, Spring, Click Software, Kony, WatchDox, Accelion, Box, Apple, Nokia, Oracle, Samsung, Tangoe, Salesforce.com
Service providers: AT&T, Belgacom Mobile, Bouygues, BT, KPN, Mobilkom Austria, O2, SFR, Swisscom TDC, Telefónica, Telenor Telecom Italia, TeliaSonera, Verizon Business, Vodafone, Vodafone Global Enterprise, Deutsche Telekom, Orange Business Services, BT Global Services, T-Systems, IBM Global Services, Cognizant, Mahindra Satyam, Infosys, HP, Global Enterprise Mobile Alliance (GEMA), CSC
IDC's Custom Research and Go-to-Market Solutions harness the power of global research, thought leadership, and innovative best practices to drive your business forward. With proven approaches and research-backed methodologies, IDC helps you:
IDC Custom Solutions develops and delivers programs designed around your specific business goals using a foundation of research and insights across technologies, geographies, and industries as well as expertise across practice areas that span strategy, sales and marketing, and business measurement and management. Go here to view our overview video.
Whether you are a technology buyer or provider, IDC Insights' research translates today's global IT professional requirements and trends into business opportunities for your organization. With dedicated businesses targeting energy, financial services, government, healthcare, manufacturing, and retail, IDC provides unmatched integration of global technology and vertical industry expertise to deliver industry-specific customer intelligence that gives clients a powerful business advantage.
Connect and engage with a global network of business and IT professionals in the first-of-its-kind end-user community at http://idc-insights-community.com or learn more about our IT Executive research by visiting http://www.idc.com/itexecutive.