Mobility is a key component of digital transformation in the enterprise. IDC's European Enterprise Mobility service provides research-based insight into adoption, supply, and emerging technology trends in Europe's mobile enterprise market. It includes strategic guidance on CIO and end-user trends, and vendors' and service providers' go-to-market strategies, channels, and market forecasts. Subsegments covered include mobile enterprise security, enterprise mobility management, enterprise mobile telecoms and M2M/IoT.
- Mobile security and identity and access management (IAM)
- Enterprise mobility management (EMM)
- Impact of European regulations on enterprise mobility
- Operator-managed services and SLAs
- Enterprise machine-to-machine (M2M) services
- Mobile business voice and data forecast
- Mobile workers forecast
- Employee-liable vs. corporate-liable device ownership trends
- Mobile strategy: IT and line of business (LoB) alignment
- IT decision makers' viewpoints
- Enterprise mobility management market share and forecast
- Mobile security market forecast and analysis
- Mobile business apps: trends and strategies for growth
- Enterprises' use of mobility: annual European survey
- Enterprise Mobility Maturity Model
- M2M market opportunities
- SOHO, SME, large, and MNC enterprise markets
- Mobility vendors and operators: strategy review and analysis
- Assessment of mobile operators' enterprise offerings
- Case studies
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
- What are the regional differentiators in the European mobility market? What legal, cultural, organizational and commercial aspects need to be considered by mobility vendors and operators to successfully address today's enterprise needs?
- What has been the impact of smartphone adoption in the working environment? How are enterprises leveraging mobility for their business digital strategies?
- What are enterprises looking for mobile operators to provide? What are the major trends in demand for mobile communications? How are enterprises adopting 4G mobile data? What demand is there for M2M/IoT connectivity services, and how can operators best satisfy it?
- What technologies and best practices are enterprises deploying today for an effective mobile strategy? How mature are European companies in their adoption of mobility?
Accelion, App47, Inc., AppSense Ltd, Apperian, Inc., Apple Inc., Appthority, Inc., BMC Software, Inc., BT Group plc, Blackberry Technologies Inc., Box, Inc., Check Point Software Technologies Ltd., Citrix Systems, Inc., ClickSoftware Central Europe GmbH, Deutsche Telekom AG, F-Secure Oyj, Google Inc., Hewlett Packard Enterprise, IBM, Infostretch, Intel Corporation, Kaspersky Lab ZAO, Kony, Inc., MUBALOO LIMITED, Microsoft Corporation, MobileIron, Inc., Mocana Corporation, Okta, Inc., Oracle Corporation, Orange S.A., Red Hat, Inc., SAP AG, SOTI Inc., Samsung, Symantec Corporation, Tangoe, Inc., Telecom Italia SpA, Telefonica S.A., VERIVO SOFTWARE, INC., VMware, Inc., VeliQ, Vodafone Group Plc
Research Manager, EMEA Enterprise Mobility
Research Director, European Services
Associate Vice President, European Mobility
Research Manager, European Wireless and Mobile Communications