Enterprise mobility is set to become the main driver of enterprise transformation over the next decade. IDC's European Enterprise Mobility service provides essential guidance for market participants on key strategic trends in enterprise mobility that will shape their business over the next five years. Areas of study include BYOD/CYOD/COPE schemes, mobile application life-cycle management, mobile enterprise security and management, and machine-to-machine (M2M) solutions. The service provides research-based insight into adoption, supply, and emerging technology trends in Europe's mobile enterprise market, including strategic guidance on CIO and end-user trends, vendors' and service providers' go-to-market strategies, channels, and market forecasts. Subsegments covered include mobile enterprise security, enterprise mobility management, enterprise mobile telecoms, and M2M.
- Mobile device management
- Mobile enterprise application management
- Mobile security
- Operator managed services and SLAs
- Enterprise M2M services
- Mobile business voice and data forecast
- Vendor shares and assessments
- Mobile strategy and policy best practice
- IT decision makers' viewpoints
- Case studies in mobile maturity
- Enterprise Mobility Management Market Forecast and Analysis
- Mobile Security Market Forecast and Analysis
- Mobile Business Apps: Trends and Strategies for Growth
- Enterprises' Use of Mobility: Twice-Yearly European Surveys
- Mobile Worker Forecast and Analysis
- M2M Market Opportunities
- SOHO, SME, Large, and MNC Enterprise Markets
- Consumerization of IT: Effective Strategies for Management
- Assessment of Mobile Operators' Enterprise Offerings
- Mobility Best Practice: European Case Studies
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
- What are the optimal channel strategies for enterprise mobility in Europe? Who are the leading local and regional players, including operators, IT providers, resellers, and specialists?
- What has been the impact of consumerization and BYOD on mobile enterprise strategies? What new trends are impacting enterprise mobility? How will the market for mobile enterprise management and security evolve in Europe?
- How are leading-edge enterprises using mobility to build competitive advantage? What are the key elements of a mobile-first strategy? What do market players need to consider when supporting customers in their mobility journey?
- How is the management of mobile enterprise applications evolving, including deployment best practice, types of applications targeted, and types of solution sought?
APPERIAN, INC., Accelion, Apple Inc., Appthority, Inc., BMC Software, Inc., BT Group plc, BlackBerry, Box, Inc., Citrix Systems GmbH, Deutsche Telekom AG, F-Secure Oyj, Globo plc, Good Technology, Inc., Google Inc., HP Inc., IBM, Infostretch, Intel Corporation, Kaspersky Lab ZAO, Microsoft Corporation, MobileIron, Inc., Mocana Corporation, Motorola Solutions, Inc., Oracle Corporation, Orange S.A., SAP AG, Samsung, Symantec Corporation, Telecom Italia SpA, Telefonica S.A., VERIVO SOFTWARE, INC., VMware, Inc., Vodafone Group Plc
Research Manager, EMEA Enterprise Mobility
Research Manager, European Wireless and Mobile Communications