IDC's European Enterprise Mobility service provides research-based insight into adoption, supply, and emerging technology trends in Europe's mobile enterprise market. It includes strategic guidance on CIO and end-user trends, and vendors' and service providers' go-to-market strategies, channels, and market forecasts. Subsegments covered include enterprise mobile connectivity and mobility management and security.
- Enterprise mobility management (EMM)
- Impact of European regulations on enterprise mobility
- Operator-managed services and SLAs
- Mobile business voice and data forecast
- Mobile workers forecast
- Employee-liable vs. corporate-liable device ownership trends
- Enterprise mobility management market share and forecast
- Enterprises' use of mobility: annual European survey
- SOHO, SME, large, and MNC enterprise markets
- Mobility vendors and operators: strategy review and analysis
- Mobile enterprise connectivity services
- FMC forecast and market analysis
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
- What are the regional differentiators in the European mobility market? What legal, cultural, organizational and commercial aspects need to be considered by mobility vendors and operators to successfully address today's enterprise needs?
- What has been the impact of smartphone adoption in the working environment? How are enterprises leveraging mobility for their business digital strategies?
- What are enterprises looking for mobile operators to provide? What are the major trends in demand for mobile connectivity? How are enterprises adopting 4G mobile data?
- What technologies and best practices are enterprises deploying today for an effective mobile strategy? How mature are European companies in their adoption of mobility?
AT&T Inc., Absolute Software Corporation, Adobe Systems Incorporated, Akamai Technologies, Inc., Apple Inc., Avaya Inc., Avnet, Inc., BT Group plc, Blackberry Technologies Inc., Box, Inc., BroadSoft, Inc., Check Point Software Technologies Ltd., Citrix Systems, Inc., Cognizant Technology Solutions Corporation, Deutsche Telekom AG, Dropbox Inc., Extreme Networks, Inc., F-Secure Oyj, Fujitsu Limited, Google Inc., Hewlett Packard Enterprise, IBM, Intel Corporation, Kaspersky Lab ZAO, Kony, Inc., Limited Liability Company "Eguant", Microsoft Corporation, MobileIron, Inc., Okta, Inc., Oracle Corporation, Orange S.A., Red Hat, Inc., SAP AG, SOTI Inc., Samsung, Symantec Corporation, Tangoe, Inc., Tata Group, Telecom Italia SpA, Telefonica S.A., VMware, Inc., Vodafone Group Plc, Wandera, Inc., Wipro Limited, Zebra Technologies Corporation