IT infrastructure is a vibrant market that is undergoing a transformation in a number of ways. IDC's Australia and New Zealand Enterprise Infrastructure research program highlights the demand and market opportunities for IT infrastructure across ANZ.
- Operating systems
- Storage technologies
- Australia Data Centre Survey: A Demand-Side View
- Australia and New Zealand Server 2011 Forecast and Analysis, 2012–2016
- Australia and New Zealand Storage Forecast and Analysis, 2012–2016
- Virtual Client Computing
- Virtualisation Survey
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
- What is the market size and growth opportunity for the infrastructure market?
- How should infrastructure providers evolve their business to meet changing technology and customer needs?
- What are the emerging technology opportunities for infrastructure players over the next five years?
This service reviews strategies, market positioning, and future direction of several providers in the ANZ IT infrastructure market, including:
Cisco, Dell, EMC, HDS, HP, IBM, Microsoft, Netapp, Oracle, and Vmware.
For IT suppliers or IT buyers doing business planning and budgeting, sales and marketing, or performance measurement, we have the custom offerings to optimize your success at every stage of your business. Our data- and content-driven approach helps you make better decisions, drive more effective marketing programs, and effectively measure your success - resulting in a greater return on your investment.
Whether you are a technology buyer or provider, IDC Insights' research translates today's global end-user requirements and trends into business opportunities for your organization. With dedicated businesses targeting energy, financial services, government, healthcare, manufacturing, and retail, IDC provides unmatched integration of global technology and vertical industry expertise to deliver industry-specific customer intelligence that gives clients a powerful business advantage.
Connect and engage with a global network of business and IT professionals in the first-of-its-kind end-user community at http://idc-insights-community.com.