IDC's Central and Eastern European Security Software research analyzes the security software markets in the region and forecasts expenditure on the different security software categories for the next five years. It provides essential information on the market size and dynamism of different market segments, vendor market shares, and competitive profiles of the main vendors and their activities and presence in individual countries and vertical markets.
- Central Europe: Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland, Slovakia
- Southeastern Europe: Croatia, Romania, Slovenia
- Revenue and vendor breakdown for identity and access management, secure content and threat management, security and vulnerability management, security strategy and policy, and antivirus and antispam software
- Vertical market breakdowns
- Top operating systems and security solutions
- Sales model analysis
- Market drivers and inhibitors
- Five-year forecasts for the main security areas
- Central European Security Software 2014–2018 Forecast and 2013 Vendor Shares
- Southeastern Europe Security Software Market 2014–2018 Forecast and 2013 Vendor Shares
- Russia Security Software Market 2014–2018 Forecast and 2013 Vendor Shares
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
- Which are the top market vendors in each country and what are their critical success factors?
- Which verticals and customers are buying the applications? Which OS platforms are most frequently adopted?
- Which sales model is more effective in these markets: direct or indirect? Why?
- What is the current market size of the five security software markets in terms of software licenses and maintenance revenue?
- What are the current trends, developments, drivers, and inhibitors influencing the market? How will these affect the market over the next five years?
IDC's Central and Eastern European Security Software research examines how software vendors are positioning themselves to compete in the IT security markets of Central and Eastern Europe. This service reviews strategies, market positioning, and future direction of leading vendors, including Check Point, CA Technologies, IBM, Kaspersky, McAfee, and Symantec.
IDC's Custom Research and Go-to-Market Solutions harness the power of global research, thought leadership, and innovative best practices to drive your business forward. With proven approaches and research-backed methodologies, IDC helps you:
IDC Custom Solutions develops and delivers programs designed around your specific business goals using a foundation of research and insights across technologies, geographies, and industries as well as expertise across practice areas that span strategy, sales and marketing, and business measurement and management. Go here to view our overview video.
Whether you are a technology buyer or provider, IDC Insights' research translates today's global IT professional requirements and trends into business opportunities for your organization. With dedicated businesses targeting energy, financial services, government, healthcare, manufacturing, and retail, IDC provides unmatched integration of global technology and vertical industry expertise to deliver industry-specific customer intelligence that gives clients a powerful business advantage.
Connect and engage with a global network of business and IT professionals in the first-of-its-kind end-user community at http://idc-insights-community.com or learn more about our IT Executive research by visiting http://www.idc.com/itexecutive.