IDC's European Application Development, Testing and Management Services research provides clients with a comprehensive view of the investment strategies and decisions of European enterprises around application development, implementation, management, and testing engagements. The service examines the impact of digital transformation on new delivery and sourcing models, such as hosted cloud and mobile models. It also examines DevOps adoption across the application life cycle and charts the competitive landscape for these services.
- Value propositions of application life-cycle services
- Application management market
- Custom application development, application consulting and implementation, and synergies with application management
- Third-party testing services portfolios and value propositions
- Adoption and evolution of application outsourcing models: traditional, offshore, hosted, cloud
- Spending for AM, hosted AM, application development, implementation and testing services in Europe
- The impact of cloud, mobility, componentization, and collaboration on the AD and AM markets
- Application testing services adoption trends and market evolution
- Digital QA strategies and evolution
- The adoption of DevOps practices across the application life cycle
- European Application Life-Cycle Services Market Forecast and Analysis, 2017–2021
- European Application Testing Services Market Forecast and Analysis, 2017–2021
- IDC European Enterprise Services Survey: Application Sourcing Strategies, 2017
- European Application Testing Services Market Assessment Presentation
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
- What are the top investment priorities for European enterprises around the application environment?
- Which segments of the application services market offer the best growth opportunities, and what is required of vendors to succeed in the market?
- What is the competitive positioning of the major players?
- What impact will new delivery and sourcing models, such as hosted cloud and mobile models, have on the application services marketplace?
- What are the key decision criteria that enterprises employ to choose — and stay with — their application service supplier?
- What will drive QA agendas over the next two years, and which vendors are winning in digital assurance services?
Accenture plc, Applause App Quality, Inc., Atos S.A., BT Group plc, BearingPoint, Inc., CGI Group Inc., Capgemini S.A., Cognizant Technology Solutions Corporation, Computer Sciences Corporation, Deloitte, Deutsche Telekom AG, EVRY ASA, Fujitsu Limited, HCL, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, IBM, Indra Sistemas, S.A., Infosys Limited, SQS Software Quality Systems AG, Sopra Steria Group, Tata Consultancy Services Limited, Tech Mahindra Limited, Tieto Corporation, Wipro Limited