IDC's European IT and Cloud Infrastructure Services research provides users with a holistic view of end-user strategies and priorities of investment in services related to the datacenter, covering the full life cycle of infrastructure services, from consulting and integration to operations/outsourcing and support. Key focus areas include private cloud, hosting, outsourcing plus professional and managed services for IaaS. This research will provide service companies with data and qualitative analysis about end users, the market, and the competitive landscape.
- Infrastructure consulting, implementation/integration, and managed services
- Datacenter outsourcing, deal signings and renewals
- Hosting infrastructure services
- On-premise/hosted private cloud strategies and investments
- IaaS professional and managed Services
- Competitive positioning of vendors in infrastructure services, with a focus on cloud
- European IT Outsourcing Services Forecast, 2018–2022
- European Hosting Infrastructure Services Forecast, 2018–2022
- European Service Vendors' Approach to Cloud — Competitive Analysis and Profiles
- Infrastructure Outsourcing Services in Europe 2018: User Strategies
- Top 10 Vendor Market Shares for infrastructure services, IT outsourcing, and cloud professional services, 2017
- Managed Services for Private and Public IaaS
- Infrastructure Services Vendors’ Strategies and Competitive Landscape
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
- What are the top priorities for European enterprises around the datacenter, private and public cloud environments?
- What are the major infrastructure challenges facing enterprises?
- How quickly will datacenters migrate to cloud, and what professional services are needed?
- What are the key strengths and weakness of the main competitors in cloud and virtualization services?
- How will the hosting and datacenter outsourcing markets develop, and how will cloud affect these markets?
Accenture plc, Amazon.com, Inc., Atos S.A., BT Group plc, CGI Group Inc., Capgemini S.A., CenturyLink, Inc., Cognizant Technology Solutions Corporation, Colt Group S.A., DXC Technology, Datapipe, Inc., Dell Inc., Deloitte, Deutsche Telekom AG, Equinix Inc., Fujitsu Limited, Google Inc., HCL, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, IBM, Infosys Limited, Interoute Communications Limited, Koninklijke KPN N.V., Microsoft Corporation, Nippon Telegraph and Telephone Corporation, Oracle Corporation, Orange S.A., Rackspace Hosting, Inc., Sopra Steria Group, Tata Consultancy Services Limited, TechMahindra, Tieto Corporation, Vodafone Group Plc, Wipro Limited
Associate Vice President
Research Analyst, European Services
Research Manager, European Cloud Platform Services