IDC's European Datacenter Life-Cycle and Private Cloud Services research provides users with a comprehensive view of end-user strategies and priorities of investment in services related to the datacenter, covering the full life cycle of services related to datacenters (servers and storage), from consulting and integration to operations/outsourcing and support, including full coverage of datacenter-related outsourcing contracts. Key focus areas include private cloud, hosting, and outsourcing. This research will provide service companies with data and qualitative analysis about end users, the market, and the competitive landscape.
- Datacenter consulting, implementation/integration, and managed services
- Datacenter outsourcing, deal signings, and renewals
- On-premises/hosted private cloud strategies and investments
- Professional cloud services
- Competitive positioning of vendors in datacenter services, with a particular focus on cloud
- European Datacenter Services Forecast, 2014–2018
- European Service Vendors' Approach to Cloud — Competitive Analysis and Profiles
- Professional Cloud Services Forecast, 2014–2018 (including hosted private cloud and management of on-premises cloud)
- Outsourcing and Managed Services in Europe, 2014 User Strategies
- European Datacenter Hosting Services Forecast, 2014–2018
- Top 10 vendor market shares for datacenter services, IS outsourcing, and cloud professional services, 2013
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
- What are the top priorities for European enterprises investing in datacenters?
- How fast will datacenters migrate to cloud and what professional services are needed?
- What are the key strengths and weakness of the main competitors for cloud and virtualization services?
- How will the hosting and outousrincg market develop, and how will cloud impact hosting and outsourcing?
This service reviews strategies, market positioning, and future direction of several providers in the European datacenter services market, including:
Accenture, Atos, BT Global Services, Capgemini, Colt, CSC, Dell, EVRY, Fujitsu, HCL, HP, IBM, Indra, KPN, Orange Business Services, Rackspace, Steria, Savvis, TCS, Tieto, T-Systems, and Unisys.
IDC's Custom Research and Go-to-Market Solutions harness the power of global research, thought leadership, and innovative best practices to drive your business forward. With proven approaches and research-backed methodologies, IDC helps you:
IDC Custom Solutions develops and delivers programs designed around your specific business goals using a foundation of research and insights across technologies, geographies, and industries as well as expertise across practice areas that span strategy, sales and marketing, and business measurement and management. Go here to view our overview video.
Whether you are a technology buyer or provider, IDC Insights' research translates today's global IT professional requirements and trends into business opportunities for your organization. With dedicated businesses targeting energy, financial services, government, healthcare, manufacturing, and retail, IDC provides unmatched integration of global technology and vertical industry expertise to deliver industry-specific customer intelligence that gives clients a powerful business advantage.
Connect and engage with a global network of business and IT professionals in the first-of-its-kind end-user community at http://idc-insights-community.com or learn more about our IT Executive research by visiting http://www.idc.com/itexecutive.