IDC's European Infrastructure and Private Cloud Services research provides users with a comprehensive view of end-user strategies and priorities of investment in services related to the datacenter and workplace, covering the full life cycle of services, from consulting and integration to operations/outsourcing and support, including full coverage of datacenter and workplace-related outsourcing contracts. Key focus areas include private cloud, hosting, and outsourcing. This research will provide service companies with data and qualitative analysis about end users, the market, and the competitive landscape.
- Infrastructure consulting, implementation/integration, and managed services
- Datacenter and workplace outsourcing, deal signings, and renewals
- On-premises/hosted private cloud strategies and investments
- Professional cloud services
- Competitive positioning of vendors in infrastructure services, with a particular focus on cloud
- European Infrastructure Services Forecast, 2016–2020
- European Service Vendors' Approach to Cloud — Competitive Analysis and Profiles
- Professional Cloud Services Forecast, 2016–2020 (including hosted private cloud and management of on-premises cloud)
- Outsourcing and Managed Services in Europe, 2016 User Strategies
- European Hosting Infrastructure Services Forecast, 2016–2020
- Top 10 vendor market shares for infrastructure services, IS outsourcing, and cloud professional services, 2015
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
- What are the top priorities for European enterprises around the datacenter and workplace environments?
- What are the major infrastructure challenges facing enterprise IT management?
- How fast will datacenters migrate to cloud and what professional services are needed?
- What are the key strengths and weakness of the main competitors for cloud and virtualization services?
- How will the hosting and outsourcing markets develop, and how will cloud impact hosting and outsourcing?
Accenture plc, Atos S.A., BT Group plc, CSC HOLDINGS LIMITED, Capgemini S.A., Cognizant Technology Solutions Corporation, Colt Group S.A., Dell Inc., Deutsche Telekom AG, EVRY ASA, Fujitsu Limited, HCL, HP Inc., IBM, Indra Sistemas, S.A., Infosys Limited, Orange S.A., Rackspace Hosting, Inc., SAVVIS, INC., Sopra Steria Group, Tata Group, Tieto Corporation, Unisys Corporation, Vodafone Group Plc, Wipro Limited