Japan's outsourcing market is being diversified in the services model point of view, resulting from market environment change and technology innovation such as cloud. To offer competitive services, vendors need to develop them to support enterprises' business effectively. IDC's Japan Outsourcing provides information to be successful in the marketplace, such as market forecasts and competitive analyses of both IT outsourcing and business process outsourcing (BPO).
- IT outsourcing
- Business consulting
- Business process outsourcing
- Datacenter services
- Japan IT Services/IT Outsourcing Market Forecast by Vertical
- Japan Business Services Market Forecast
- Japan CIO Survey
- Japan Datacenter Services Market Forecast
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
- What are the key factors that influence the outsourcing decisions made by Japanese companies?
- Which type of outsourcing model is expected to have the largest market size and experience the fastest growth in Japan?
- Who will be the top players in the IT outsourcing market in Japan?
- What services should datacenters offer to compensate for the market contraction associated with colocation?
- Which type of BPO services are currently the most successful in Japan?
- How is Japan's business consulting market moving?
This service reviews strategies, market positioning, and the future direction of several providers in the Japan outsourcing market, including:
Fujitsu, Hitachi, HP, IBM, IT Holdings, ITOCHU Techno-Solutions, NEC, Nihon Unisys, Nomura Research Institute (NRI), NTT DATA, SCSK, and Toshiba Solutions.
IDC's Custom Research and Go-to-Market Solutions harness the power of global research, thought leadership, and innovative best practices to drive your business forward. With proven approaches and research-backed methodologies, IDC helps you:
IDC Custom Solutions develops and delivers programs designed around your specific business goals using a foundation of research and insights across technologies, geographies, and industries as well as expertise across practice areas that span strategy, sales and marketing, and business measurement and management. Go here to view our overview video.
Whether you are a technology buyer or provider, IDC Insights' research translates today's global IT professional requirements and trends into business opportunities for your organization. With dedicated businesses targeting energy, financial services, government, healthcare, manufacturing, and retail, IDC provides unmatched integration of global technology and vertical industry expertise to deliver industry-specific customer intelligence that gives clients a powerful business advantage.
Connect and engage with a global network of business and IT professionals in the first-of-its-kind end-user community at http://idc-insights-community.com or learn more about our IT Executive research by visiting http://www.idc.com/itexecutive.
Research Manager, IT Services, IDC Japan
Market Analyst, IT Services, IDC Japan
Group Director, IT Services / Communications / User Survey, IDC Japan