As the 3rd Platform is becoming the mainstream of the Japan IT market, the Japan IT services market is also forced to transform. IDC's Japan IT Services Opportunities and Contenders service helps IT vendors in their strategic and business planning by providing analysis of both the supply side and the demand side. This service includes a detailed forecast of the IT services market by vertical industry, a competitive analysis of Japan IT services vendors, and an annual user survey regarding IT services spending. IT services spending related to the 3rd Platform is also analyzed. In 2016, this service will extend the research scope to enterprises' IT usage transformation by using the IDC DecisionScape framework.
- Project oriented
- IT outsourcing
- Support and training
- IT services spending by vertical
- IT services spending related to the 3rd Platform
- Japan IT Service Market Forecast by Service Segment and by Vertical
- Japan CIO Survey
- Japan IT Service Market: Vendor Competitive Analysis by Service Segment and by Vertical
- Japan IT Infrastructure Services Market Forecast
- Japan 3rd Platform–Related IT Services Market Forecast
- IDC FutureScape: Worldwide Services 2016 Predictions
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
- What are the market dynamics in each segment of the IT services market in Japan?
- Who are the leading vendors in the IT services market in Japan?
- What are the services offered and marketing strategies of leading vendors, and what is the size of their existing customer base?
- What are the current trends and what is the future outlook for Japan IT services spending in each market segment and vertical industry?
- How will IT services related to the 3rd Platform grow in the future?
- How will enterprises' IT buying behavior evolve for the coming years?
Fujitsu Limited, Hewlett-Packard Company, Hitachi, Ltd., IBM, IT Holdings Corporation, ITOCHU Corporation, NEC Corporation, NTT DATA Corporation, Nomura Research Institute, Ltd., SCSK Corporation, Toshiba Corporation, Unisys Corporation
Research Manager, IT Services, IDC Japan
Senior Market Analyst, IT Services, IDC Japan
Market Analyst, IT Services, IDC Japan
Group Director, IT Services / Communications / User Survey, IDC Japan