As the 3rd platform is becoming the mainstream of the Japan IT market, the Japan IT services market is also forced to transform. IDC's Japan IT Services Opportunities and Contenders service helps IT vendors in their strategic and business planning by providing analysis of both the supply side and the demand side. This service includes a detailed forecast of the IT services market by vertical industry, a competitive analysis of Japan IT services vendors, and an annual user survey regarding IT services spending. IT services spending related to the 3rd platform is also analyzed.
- Project oriented
- IT outsourcing
- Support and training
- IT services spending by vertical
- IT services spending related to the 3rd platform
- Japan IT Service Market Forecast by Service Segment by Vertical
- Japan CIO Survey
- Japan IT Service Market: Vendor Competitive Analysis by Service Segment and by Vertical
- Japan IT Infrastructure Services Market Forecast
- Japan 3rd Platform–Related IT Services Market Forecast
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
- What are the market dynamics in each segment of the IT services market in Japan?
- What is the most promising business model for IT services in Japan?
- Who are the leading vendors in the IT services market in Japan?
- What are the services offered and marketing strategies of leading vendors, and what is the size of their existing customer base?
- What are the current trends and what is the future outlook of Japan IT services spending in each market segment and vertical industry?
- How will IT services related to the 3rd platform grow in the future?
This service reviews strategies, market positioning, and the future direction of several providers in the Japan IT services opportunities and contenders market, including:
Fujitsu, Hitachi, HP, IBM, IT Holdings, ITOCHU Techno-Solutions, NEC, Nihon Unisys, Nomura Research Institute (NRI), NTT DATA, SCSK, and Toshiba Solutions.
IDC's Custom Research and Go-to-Market Solutions harness the power of global research, thought leadership, and innovative best practices to drive your business forward. With proven approaches and research-backed methodologies, IDC helps you:
IDC Custom Solutions develops and delivers programs designed around your specific business goals using a foundation of research and insights across technologies, geographies, and industries as well as expertise across practice areas that span strategy, sales and marketing, and business measurement and management. Go here to view our overview video.
Whether you are a technology buyer or provider, IDC Insights' research translates today's global IT professional requirements and trends into business opportunities for your organization. With dedicated businesses targeting energy, financial services, government, healthcare, manufacturing, and retail, IDC provides unmatched integration of global technology and vertical industry expertise to deliver industry-specific customer intelligence that gives clients a powerful business advantage.
Connect and engage with a global network of business and IT professionals in the first-of-its-kind end-user community at http://www.idc-community.com or learn more about our IT Executive research by visiting http://www.idc.com/itexecutive.
Research Manager, IT Services, IDC Japan
Senior Market Analyst, IT Services, IDC Japan
Market Analyst, IT Services, IDC Japan
Group Director, IT Services / Communications / User Survey, IDC Japan