Enterprises are rapidly adopting business process management (BPM) software to help them better respond to customer needs and to drive down costs. With a rapidly growing, recession-proof market, with acquisitions creating new competition, and a rapidly growing sophistication of process improvement projects, vendors need to make flawless technology investment decisions and focus on aligning their products with growth across regions, industries, and types of process improvement initiatives, whether these are deployed on-premise, in the cloud, or in a hybrid environment. IDC's BuyerPulse Analysis: Business Process Management Software helps vendors with market and product planning, aligning their products with customer needs and gaining a competitive understanding of what is being implemented and what factors into buyer decisions.
- Traction and forecast growth of business process implementation segments
- User requirements
- Evaluation of vendor business models, architectures, and features
- Case studies with in-depth looks at buyer decisions and implementation strengths and challenges
- IDC MarketScapes covering business process platforms, BPM suites, and case management
- Detailed competitive analysis
- Buying pattern research and analysis
- Case studies
- Vendor profiles
- Vendor shares and forecasts
- Annual analysis of purchasing trends
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
- What are customers looking for when they make BPM purchasing decisions?
- How is BPM adapting as the market evolves from emerging to reach a level of maturity?
- How will off-premise deployment models translate to growth opportunities in BPM?
AUREA S.A., Appian Inc, AuraPortal, BP Logix, Inc., BizFlow Corp., Bizagi Lmtd., Bonitasoft, Inc., Bosch Software Innovations GmbH, EMC Corporation, Fujitsu Limited, IBM, K2 Inc., Kofax plc, Lexmark International, Inc., Nintex, OPENCONNECT SYSTEMS INCORPORATED, OpenText Corporation, Oracle Corporation, PNMsoft, Pegasystems Ltd, Progress Software Corporation, Red Hat, Inc., SAP AG, Software AG, TIBCO SOFTWARE N.V.