Enterprises are effectively creating business networks that require interoperability and shared assets supporting people, processes, and data. Cycle times and complexity within business networks are greatly accelerating, and individual enterprises are reengineering and adopting new technology to support their participation, including integration with their trading partners, and sharing and moving files inside the organization and across their business network. IDC's BuyerPulse Analysis: Multi-Enterprise Integration evaluates the players and offerings in these markets, assesses trends, and sizes and forecasts individual segments of the market.
- Business-to-business integration
- Managed file transfer software and services
- File synchronization and sharing software
- Application and cloud integration middleware
- IDC MarketScape
- Detailed Competitive Analysis
- Buying Pattern Research and Analysis
- Case Studies
- Vendor Profiles and Risk Assessments
- Vendor Shares and Forecasts
- Competitive Assessments
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
- How will MFT and B2B middleware vendors differentiate in the face of intense competition?
- What are customers looking for when they make multi-enterprise middleware purchasing decisions?
- How will this market adapt to change as cloud, APIs, and IoT impact products and services?
- How can enterprises determine the best fit for enterprise file sync and share services?
Accellion Inc., Attunity Ltd, Axway Inc., Box, Inc., Covisint, Dropbox Inc., EXTOL Co., Ltd., Egnyte, Inc., Hightail Inc., IPSWITCH, INC., Informatica Corporation, Liaison Technologies, Inc., OpenText Corporation, PRIMEUR LIMITED, SAP AG, SEEBURGER AG, SPS Commerce, Inc., SWIFT, Signiant Inc., Software AG