As enterprises evolve, they need to increase the volume and speed of their integration outside their enterprise, share files and collaborate with their business partners, and move large files around inside and outside their enterprise. Enterprises are increasingly challenged with the best way to integrate and collaborate within these business networks. IDC's BuyerPulse® Analysis: Multi-Enterprise Integration helps vendors with market and product planning, aligning their products with customer needs, and gaining a competitive understanding of what is being implemented and what factors into buyer decisions.
- Business-to-business integration
- Managed file transfer software and services
- Business file sharing cloud software
- IDC MarketScape
- Detailed Competitive Analysis
- Buying Pattern Research and Analysis
- Case Studies
- Vendor Profiles and Risk Assessments
- Vendor Shares and Forecasts
- Annual Analysis of Purchasing Trends
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
- How will MFT and B2B middleware vendors differentiate in the face of intense competition?
- What are customers looking for when they make multi-enterprise middleware purchasing decisions?
- How is multi-enterprise middleware evolving as the market shifts from emerging to reaching a level of maturity?
- How will off-premise deployment models translate to growth opportunities in business network middleware?
This service reviews strategies, market positioning, and future direction of several providers in multi-enterprise integration, including:
Accellion, Aspera, Attachmate, Attunity (Repliweb), Axway, Box, CA Technologies, Citrix (ShareFile), Compuware, Covisint, Dropbox, Egnyte, EMC (Syncplicity), Extol, Fujitsu, GlobalSCAPE, GXS, Hightail, Hitachi, IBM–Sterling Commerce, Informatica, Ipswitch, Liaison, Oracle, Primeur, SAP (Crossgate), SEEBURGER, Signiant, Software AG, SPS Commerce, SSH, SWIFT, and TIBCO.
IDC's Custom Research and Go-to-Market Solutions harness the power of global research, thought leadership, and innovative best practices to drive your business forward. With proven approaches and research-backed methodologies, IDC helps you:
IDC Custom Solutions develops and delivers programs designed around your specific business goals using a foundation of research and insights across technologies, geographies, and industries as well as expertise across practice areas that span strategy, sales and marketing, and business measurement and management. Go here to view our overview video.
Whether you are a technology buyer or provider, IDC Insights' research translates today's global IT professional requirements and trends into business opportunities for your organization. With dedicated businesses targeting energy, financial services, government, healthcare, manufacturing, and retail, IDC provides unmatched integration of global technology and vertical industry expertise to deliver industry-specific customer intelligence that gives clients a powerful business advantage.
Connect and engage with a global network of business and IT professionals in the first-of-its-kind end-user community at http://idc-insights-community.com or learn more about our IT Executive research by visiting http://www.idc.com/itexecutive.