IDC's Identity and Access Management (IAM) service offers market sizing and vendor share analysis, focusing on research that provides buyer, security practitioner, and vendor perspectives on product functionality use case aspects of IAM solutions.
- Modern authentication
- Single sign-on (SSO) and federated provisioning
- Privileged access management
- Consumer identity access management (CIAM)
- Market segmentations and business use case
- Regulatory compliance as a driver for IAM
- IAM as a business enabler
- Hybrid cloud IAM
- Model IAM architecture
- Vendor Shares
- Forecasts by Submarket and Geography
- IDC MarketScapes
- Advice for Buyers and Security Practitioners
- IAM Innovators and Use Cases
- Vendor Profiles
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
- What is the market share of each market participant?
- What are the size and growth prospects of IAM submarkets?
- What are the essential requirements and considerations for IAM products?
- What should buyers look for when making IAM purchasing decisions?
- How can IAM vendors differentiate themselves?
- How are IAM technologies implemented in the cloud?
- What does a model IAM architecture look like?
AUTH0, INC., Amazon.com, Inc., BeyondTrust Software, Inc., CA Technologies, Inc., CENTRIFY CORP, CyberArk Software, Ltd., DATACARD CORPORATION, Dell Inc., Duo Security, Inc., Entrust, Inc., ForgeRock AS, Fujitsu Limited, GIGYA, INC., Gemalto N.V., Google Inc., Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Hitachi, Ltd., IBM, Intel Corporation, JANRAIN, INC., LASERCARD CORPORATION, Lieberman Software Corporation, Microfocus, Microsoft Corporation, NEC Corporation, Novell, Inc., Okta, Inc., Omada Solutions Inc, OneLogin, Inc., Oracle Corporation, Ping Identity Corporation, QUEST SOFTWARE, INC., SAILPOINT TECHNOLOGIES, INC., SecureAuth Corp, Symantec Corporation, VASCO Data Security, Inc.