IDC's BuyerPulse® Analysis: Identity and Access Management service focuses on research that provides vendors with a view into how buyers make purchasing decisions about IAM products through fact-based research. Through this research, IDC is identifying patterns of how buyers make decisions, segmenting buyer decisions, and mapping service methodologies and capabilities into a standard model, as well as aligning the capabilities of vendors to the buyer decision segments through a scoring model.
- Impact of BYOD on identity infrastructure management
- Needs and strategies for privileged user management
- Compliance as a driver for rules to roles creation and management, access governance, entitlement provisioning, and strategies for solving this ongoing issue
- Market segmentations and needs for advanced authentication, and how social networking and mobile impact the delivery models
- How cloud platforms are affecting revenue and creating vertical ecosystems in this market
- •How industry standards and compliance regulations create both growth and obstacles in this market
- IDC MarketScape: Worldwide Identity and Access Management Products
- Detailed Competitive Analysis
- Buying Pattern Research and Analysis
- Case Studies
- Vendor Profiles and Risk Assessments
- Vendor Shares and Forecasts
- Annual Analysis of Purchasing Trends
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
- How will identity and access vendors differentiate in the face of intense competition?
- What are customers looking for when they make IAM purchasing decisions?
- How is IAM and cloud IAM evolving as the market evolves from emerging to reach a level of maturity?
- What types of IAM solutions do buyers really want from security vendors?
- How will IAM technologies be delivered to enterprise IT and SMB markets? What are the differences and similarities?
This service reviews the strategies, market positioning, and future direction of several providers in the identity and access management market, including:
Authentify, Aveksa, BeyondTrust, CA Technologies, Centrify, Compuware/Covisint, Courion , Cyber-Ark, Dell/Quest Software, EMC, Fujitsu, Gemalto, HP, HID Global/Actividentity, Hitachi ID, IBM, Identropy, Intel/McAfee, Lieberman Software, Microsoft, NetAuthority, NetIQ, Okta, OneLogin, Oracle Corp., PhoneFactor, Ping Identity, RSA, the Security Division of EMC, SafeNet, SailPoint, Salesforce, SecureAuth, Symantec, Symplified, VASCO, Verizon, Xceedium, Yubico, and others.
IDC's Custom Research and Go-to-Market Solutions harness the power of global research, thought leadership, and innovative best practices to drive your business forward. With proven approaches and research-backed methodologies, IDC helps you:
IDC Custom Solutions develops and delivers programs designed around your specific business goals using a foundation of research and insights across technologies, geographies, and industries as well as expertise across practice areas that span strategy, sales and marketing, and business measurement and management. Go here to view our overview video.
Whether you are a technology buyer or provider, IDC Insights' research translates today's global IT professional requirements and trends into business opportunities for your organization. With dedicated businesses targeting energy, financial services, government, healthcare, manufacturing, and retail, IDC provides unmatched integration of global technology and vertical industry expertise to deliver industry-specific customer intelligence that gives clients a powerful business advantage.
Connect and engage with a global network of business and IT professionals in the first-of-its-kind end-user community at http://idc-insights-community.com or learn more about our IT Executive research by visiting http://www.idc.com/itexecutive.