IDC's BuyerPulse Analysis: Identity and Access Management service focuses on research that provides vendors with a view into how buyers make purchasing decisions about identity and access management (IAM) products through fact-based research. Through this MarketScape-based research, IDC identifies patterns of how buyers make decisions, segments buyer decisions, and maps service methodologies and capabilities into a standard model as well as aligns the capabilities of vendors to the buyer decision segments through a scoring model.
- Impact of cloud and mobile on identity infrastructure management
- Needs and strategies for identity as a service
- Compliance as a driver for rules to roles creation and management, access governance, entitlement provisioning, and strategies for solving this ongoing issue
- Market segmentations and needs for two-factor authentication and how social networking and mobile impact the delivery models
- How cloud platforms are affecting revenue and creating vertical ecosystems in this market
- How industry standards and compliance regulations create both growth and obstacles in this market
- IDC MarketScape: Worldwide Identity and Access Management Products
- Detailed Competitive Analysis
- Buying Pattern Research and Analysis
- Case Studies
- Vendor Profiles and Risk Assessments
- Vendor Shares and Forecasts
- Annual Analysis of Purchasing Trends
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
- How will identity and access vendors differentiate in the face of intense competition?
- What are customers looking for when they make IAM purchasing decisions?
- How are IAM and cloud IAM evolving as the market evolves from emerging to reach a level of maturity?
- What types of IAM solutions do buyers really want from security vendors?
- How will IAM technologies be delivered to enterprise IT and SMB markets? What are the differences and similarities?
Authentify Inc, BeyondTrust Software, Inc., Centrify Corporation., Courion Corporation, Covisint, CyberArk Software, Ltd., Dell Inc., ForgeRock AS, Gemalto N.V., HID Global Corporation, Identropy, Inc., NetAuthority, Inc., NetIQ Corporation, OKTA, INC., OneLogin, Inc., PhoneFactor, Inc., Ping Identity Corporation, SAILPOINT TECHNOLOGIES, INC., SYMPLIFIED INC, SecureAuth Corporation, Vasco Corp, Xceedium, Inc., Yubico