IDC's Korea Services (Korean Version) research takes a comprehensive look at the Korea services market dynamics, highlighting the key trends and opportunities. This service consists of the overall IT services market review and several specific features including key market review, competitive insight, and vertical intelligence.
Throughout the year, this service will address the following topics:
- Market overview. Current and future market trends and growth of services in Korea are reviewed.
- Key market review. Major segments of the services market, such as IS outsourcing or hosting infrastructure services, are analyzed.
- Competitive insight. The competitive landscape in the overall services market is reviewed, focusing on vendor performance by services segment and vertical as well as vendor strategies.
- Vertical insight. Vendor performances are reviewed in key vertical markets.
- Market Overview. Korea IT Services Forecast and Analysis
- Key Market Review. IS Outsourcing Forecast and Hosting Infrastructure Services Forecast
- Competitive Insight. Top 20 IT Services Providers Review by Segment and Vertical and Top10 Vendor Strategies and Activities
- Vertical Insight. Top 5 IT Services Providers in Key Verticals
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
- What is the market size and opportunity of the overall IT services market in Korea?
- Which IT vendors dominate the IT services landscape in Korea?
- Where are the outsourcing and hosting infrastructure services markets heading in Korea?
- How are the market strategies of leading vendors being deployed in Korea?
Research Manager, Korea IT Services
Associate Research Director, IT Services, Enterprise Research Group, IDC Korea