IDC's Korea Services research takes a comprehensive look at the Korea services market dynamics, highlighting the key trends and opportunities. This service consists of one basic overview and four different themes key market review, competitive insight, emerging model, and vertical insight. One basic plus two themes may be chosen under this service, while other themes may be additionally packaged.
Throughout the year, this service will address the following topics:
- Project-based services. IT consulting, systems integration, and network consulting and integration
- Outsourcing. IS outsourcing and hosting services
- Support services. Hardware and software support
- Emerging services model. Datacenter transformation, cloud services, and smart industries
- Market overview. Current and future market trends and growth of services in Korea reviewed
- Key market review. Major segments of services market analyzed, such as systems integration or IS outsourcing
- Competitive insight. The competitive landscape in the overall services market reviewed, focusing on vendor performance by services segment and vertical as well as vendor strategies
- Emerging model. The emerging industry models addressed focusing on the relevant market trends and opportunities.
- Vertical Insight. The forecast by macro market and market dynamics covered in key vertical
- Basic (Market Overview). Korea IT Services Forecast and Analysis
- Theme I (Key Market Review). Consulting/Systems Integration Forecast, IS Outsourcing Forecast, Hosting Infrastructure Services Forecast, and Hardware and Software Support Forecast
- Theme II (Competitive Insight). IT Services Competitive Review by Services Segment, Vendor Review by Vertical, and Vendor Strategies and Activities
- Theme III (Emerging Model). Datacenter Transformation, Cloud Professional Services, Public IT Cloud Services, and Smart Industries
- Theme IV (Vertical Insight). Finance and Manufacturing
Note: The minimum package of IDC's Korea Services program should include one "basic theme" and two "selective themes."
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
- What is the market size and opportunity of the overall IT services market in Korea?
- Which IT vendors dominate the IT services landscape in Korea?
- Where are the systems integration, outsourcing, and hardware and software support services markets heading in Korea?
- How is the emerging service model being deployed in Korea?
IDC's Korea Services program examines how services providers are positioning themselves to compete in the Korea services market. Korea Services reviews strategies, market positioning, and the future direction of several providers, including:
Accenture, Cisco, CJ Systems, Daewoo Information Systems, Deloitte Consulting, Dongbu CNI, EMC, Fujitsu, HP, Hyundai Autoever, Hyundai Information Technology, IBM Global Services, KT, LG CNS, LG Uplus, Lotte Data Communication Company, Microsoft, Oracle, POSCO ICT, Samsung SDS, SAP, Shinsegae I&C, SK C&C, Ssangyong Information & Communications, and Tongyang Networks.
IDC's Custom Research and Go-to-Market Solutions harness the power of global research, thought leadership, and innovative best practices to drive your business forward. With proven approaches and research-backed methodologies, IDC helps you:
IDC Custom Solutions develops and delivers programs designed around your specific business goals using a foundation of research and insights across technologies, geographies, and industries as well as expertise across practice areas that span strategy, sales and marketing, and business measurement and management. Go here to view our overview video.
Whether you are a technology buyer or provider, IDC Insights' research translates today's global IT professional requirements and trends into business opportunities for your organization. With dedicated businesses targeting energy, financial services, government, healthcare, manufacturing, and retail, IDC provides unmatched integration of global technology and vertical industry expertise to deliver industry-specific customer intelligence that gives clients a powerful business advantage.
Connect and engage with a global network of business and IT professionals in the first-of-its-kind end-user community at http://idc-insights-community.com or learn more about our IT Executive research by visiting http://www.idc.com/itexecutive.