Learn how enterprise application software (EAS) is changing business in Israel and where the opportunities are. IDC's Israel Enterprise Application Software service reveals and analyzes key trends in the market, providing sizing and forecasting for comprehensive EAS suites and core functional modules such as accounting, human resource management, material management/distribution, manufacturing, and other extended functionalities. It also breaks down EAS sales by operating system and hardware platform and assesses the market share and strategies of leading EAS vendors.
- Core ERP, CRM
- Supply chain management
- Business analytics
- Operations management
- The latest developments in the EAS market
- The viability of international EAS vendors to pursue midmarket strategies
- The emerging role of channels
- Competition between international and domestic EAS vendors
- Israel Enterprise Application Software 2014–2018 Forecast and 2013 Vendor Shares research report
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
- What are the defining characteristics of the EAS market?
- What is the current size of the EAS market?
- How can vendors across the IT spectrum (hardware platform vendors, operating system vendors, and EAS vendors) capitalize on continued expansion?
- Which industry segments are investing in EAS solutions?
- Which are the leading players and how are they positioning themselves to capitalize on market growth?
IDC's Israel Enterprise Application Software service examines how EAS providers are positioning themselves to compete in the EAS market. This service reviews strategies, market positioning, and future direction of providers in the market, including:
Epicor, Microsoft Dynamics, Oracle, QAD, and SAP.
IDC's Custom Research and Go-to-Market Solutions harness the power of global research, thought leadership, and innovative best practices to drive your business forward. With proven approaches and research-backed methodologies, IDC helps you:
IDC Custom Solutions develops and delivers programs designed around your specific business goals using a foundation of research and insights across technologies, geographies, and industries as well as expertise across practice areas that span strategy, sales and marketing, and business measurement and management. Go here to view our overview video.
Whether you are a technology buyer or provider, IDC Insights' research translates today's global IT professional requirements and trends into business opportunities for your organization. With dedicated businesses targeting energy, financial services, government, healthcare, manufacturing, and retail, IDC provides unmatched integration of global technology and vertical industry expertise to deliver industry-specific customer intelligence that gives clients a powerful business advantage.
Connect and engage with a global network of business and IT professionals in the first-of-its-kind end-user community at http://idc-insights-community.com or learn more about our IT Executive research by visiting http://www.idc.com/itexecutive.