This IDC report series analyzes the technologies and services associated with Big Data. It covers a wide range of technologies, integration strategies, use cases, and go-to-market strategies. The audience of this report series will benefit from a better understanding of the successful technologies, both hardware and software, associated with Big Data, the evolution of these technologies, and the application of these technologies for economic gain. Big Data vendors will find this service useful in educating their customers on how to elevate IT's contribution to the financial success of an organization through the use of Big Data solutions.
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Storage Systems for Big Data
- HPC and Big Data
- Servers for Big Data
- Information Management Software for Big Data
- Business Analytics Software for Big Data
- Search and Discovery Software for Big Data
- Professional Services for Big Data
- Big Data Applications
- Big Data Investment Priorities and Challenges
- Big Data Technology and Services Market Sizing and Forecast
- Big Data Case Studies
- Big Data Competency Assessment
- Big Data Technology Adoption Trends
- Partnership and Alliances in the Big Data Market
- Infrastructure for Big Data
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- What is Big Data?
- Who are the vendors of Big Data solutions?
- How can end users leverage Big Data technologies?
- How are Big Data technologies evolving?
- How can organizations extract value from investments in Big Data?
- What are the use cases for Big Data solutions?