The enterprise end-user computing environment is evolving rapidly with notable influences from many sides of the ICT industry including the consumerisation of IT, cloud computing, client virtualisation, collaboration, mobility, social business and movements towards bring your own device (BYOD) strategies. Indeed, the need to improve workforce productivity, capture new talent, and obtain a competitive advantage by implementing forward-looking and dynamic end-user computing plans has never been more pressing for enterprises of all sizes and persuasions. This program provides the most comprehensive data and analysis of the next generation workspace ecosystem across Australia and New Zealand (ANZ).
- User Devices (Desktop, portable PC, media tablets, smartphones, thin client, ruggedized PCs, desk phones, monitors and hardcopy peripherals)
- Operating Systems
- Social Business applications and collaboration
- Consumerisation of IT
- Cloud Computing
- Services (managed desktop, managed print, asset management, consulting, security)
- ANZ CIO & IT Decision Maker Workspace Ecosystem Survey
- ANZ Enterprise End User Workspace and Consumerisation Survey
- ANZ CIO & IT Decision Maker Analyst Interviews
- ANZ Infrastructure, Software, Services, and Telecoms Forecasts and Insights
- Virtual Client Computing Survey
- Media Tablet Special Report
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
- What is the past, present and expected future state of the workspace ecosystem from a device, OS, application, connectivity and services perspective?
- How should service providers and vendors evolve their businesses to meet changing technology and customer needs?
- What are the emerging technology and strategy opportunities over the coming 3 years?
- What is the likely timeframe for change within the workspace ecosystem by vertical and geography?
- What are the perceptions and propensity of enterprise end users towards BYOD, activity based working and the consumerisation of IT?
- How are enterprises evaluating the TCO/ROI for workspace strategies?
This service reviews strategies, market positioning, and future direction of several providers in the Australian and New Zealand workspace ecosystem markets, including:
HP, Dell, Acer, Toshiba, Apple, Samsung, RIM, HTC, Motorola Mobility, Lenovo, Asus, Nokia, Cisco, Wyse, Vmware, Cisco, Microsoft, IBM,CSC, Optus, Telstra, Quest, Google, UXC Connect, Accenture, Fujitsu, Unisys, Datacom, Lockheed Martin, ASG, Thales, Motorola Solutions, Infosys, Wipro, Tata Consulting
For IT suppliers or IT buyers doing business planning and budgeting, sales and marketing, or performance measurement, we have the custom offerings to optimize your success at every stage of your business. Our data- and content-driven approach helps you make better decisions, drive more effective marketing programs, and effectively measure your success - resulting in a greater return on your investment.
Whether you are a technology buyer or provider, IDC Insights' research translates today's global end-user requirements and trends into business opportunities for your organization. With dedicated businesses targeting energy, financial services, government, healthcare, manufacturing, and retail, IDC provides unmatched integration of global technology and vertical industry expertise to deliver industry-specific customer intelligence that gives clients a powerful business advantage.
Connect and engage with a global network of business and IT professionals in the first-of-its-kind end-user community at http://idc-insights-community.com.