Enterprise mobility in Asia/Pacific represents one of the fastest-growing markets across the region. IDC expects the addressable market for enterprise mobility, which includes device, software, hardware, solution, and service, to be around $1.4 billion in 2013 and to grow to $2.3 billion by 2017. With mobility becoming one of the top technology issues for enterprises across Asia/Pacific, IDC's Asia/Pacific Enterprise Mobility service provides timely analysis of new developments within the Asia/Pacific mobility ecosystem. The program addresses activities in the mobility market, new business models, revenue and service opportunities, and the overall changing mobile landscape.
- Enterprise mobility ecosystem
- Mobility solution and device vendor analysis
- Mobility strategy
- Mobile eEnterprise Management (MEM) (including Mobile Device aMnagement and mobile application management)
- Mobile application development, deployment, and support
- Mobile maturity by country and industry verticals
- Mobile security
- Mobile devices trends
- Consumerization trends
- BYOD and Choose-Your-Own-Device (CYOD) trends
- Emerging mobile technologies
- Internet of Things
- Machine to Machine (M2M)
- Enterprise Mobility APEJ Market Sizing and Forecast
- Consumerization Market Sizing and Forecast
- APEJ Enterprise Mobility MarketScape
- APEJ Enterprise Mobility Maturity Model
- Mobile Enterprise Management Vendor Analysis and Profiles
- Mobile Enterprise Security Analysis
- Mobile Enterprise User Survey
- Mobile Enterprise CIO/CXO Survey
- APEJ M2M Report and Market Forecasts
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
- What is mobile enterprise management and how should customers approach it in Asia/Pacific?
- What is the addressable market size for enterprise mobility in Asia/Pacific?
- What are the developments in mobile security solutions that enterprises should focus on?
- What is the mobility maturity level in APEJ?
- Where are the key markets in terms of size and maturity in APEJ?
- How can end users mobilize their people, business processes, and channels?
- Who are the leading service providers and ecosystem vendors for mobility?
- How will M2M and Internet of Things change the Asia/Pacific enterprise market?
This service reviews strategies, market positioning, and future direction of several providers in the enterprise mobility market, including:
- Device manufacturers
- Mobile management solution vendors
- Application developers
- Security solutions vendors
- Infrastructure solution vendors
- Collaboration solutions vendors
- Mobile service provider
- Managed service providers, systems integrators
IDC's Custom Research and Go-to-Market Solutions harness the power of global research, thought leadership, and innovative best practices to drive your business forward. With proven approaches and research-backed methodologies, IDC helps you:
IDC Custom Solutions develops and delivers programs designed around your specific business goals using a foundation of research and insights across technologies, geographies, and industries as well as expertise across practice areas that span strategy, sales and marketing, and business measurement and management. Go here to view our overview video.
Whether you are a technology buyer or provider, IDC Insights' research translates today's global IT professional requirements and trends into business opportunities for your organization. With dedicated businesses targeting energy, financial services, government, healthcare, manufacturing, and retail, IDC provides unmatched integration of global technology and vertical industry expertise to deliver industry-specific customer intelligence that gives clients a powerful business advantage.
Connect and engage with a global network of business and IT professionals in the first-of-its-kind end-user community athttp://idc-insights-community.com or learn more about our IT Executive research by visiting http://www.idc.com/itexecutive.