IDC's CIO and Technology Professionals Agenda program recognizes that technology leaders face unprecedented technology and leadership challenges driven by the speed and competitive demands of digitally empowered business transformation. In response, IT is evolving from automating and improving processes to creating new digital revenue streams, customer experiences, and operating models. Technology leaders must take stock of their products and services to ensure that their organizations remain optimized for their particular competitive environment – accounting for new management, governance, and security requirements in a highly connected and demanding competitive environment. The CIO and Technology Professionals Agenda program enables technology executives to align themselves to their organizations' strategic needs in the face of these insistent demands. With an extensive library of IDC MaturityScapes and benchmark studies, IDC DecisionScape reports, and best practice documents and a team of world-class analysts, CIO and Technology Professionals Agenda provides invaluable insight for CIOs, CTOs, IT strategists, chief architects, and other senior IT executives as they contend with formidable challenges and unprecedented opportunities.
- Digital transformation strategy and leadership
- Leading in 3D, IDC's digital transformation leadership model
- Vendor sourcing and management
- Next-gen enterprise security
- Innovative services transformation
- Enterprise mobility strategies and devices
- IT talent and organizational development
- Data management
- Infrastructure and cloud services
- Big data and analytics
- Application development and provisioning
- Financial management of IT services
- IDC FutureScapes
- IDC MaturityScapes
- IDC MaturityScape Benchmarks
- Business Requirements and Technology Solutions
- Strategies for People, Process, and Technology
- Technology Procurement, Implementation, and Management
- Business Planning
- Case Studies
- IT Performance Metrics
- IT Spending Metrics
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
- How can CIOs manage and transform their organizations to respond to changing business practices?
- How can IT services innovation enable delivery of "customer facing" IT business services?
- How can enterprises shift their focus to advanced "contain and control" security and away from a "fortress" mentality?
- How can the data transformation and governance framework enable the enterprise to extract value while protecting critical assets?
- How can IT partner with LOBs to benefit the business?
- How can IT projects incorporate speed, experimentation, and agility?
IDC's IT Executive Programs consist of a family of research programs intended to help today's time-constrained technology executives make more effective technology decisions. The goal of the program is to offer accurate and timely research that will assist technology executives in mitigating technology risks, maximizing the effectiveness of IT investments, identifying and capitalizing on new opportunities, and bringing forth solutions that are aligned with the organization's business objectives.
IDC gives executives the flexibility to create the program that will help achieve outlined corporate goals — from high-touch executive decision-making services to technology insight for critical decision making.
Group Vice President & IT Executive Advisor
Vice President of Research, Strategic Architecture
Vice President of Research, Digital Transformation
Vice President of Research, DevOps