IDC's India Vertical Markets service delivers relevant, accurate, and insightful analysis across multiple technology and business disciplines, covering key growth verticals like BFSI, manufacturing, retail, energy, and healthcare. By assessing the business drivers unique to the Indian market and the related technology enablers, this service helps clients better understand, target, and focus on the key IT opportunities in India's leading vertical services industries. This advisory service examines the strategies organizations are using across emerging technologies, core systems, enterprise applications, and infrastructure technologies, providing a steady stream of insights, analysis, and advice throughout the year.
India Vertical Markets
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- IT India vertical spending and analysis
- Insurance barometer: Strategic priorities and investment patterns
- Retail barometer: Strategic priorities and investment patterns
- India Smart Cities: Strategies and investment patterns
- Payment strategies: Emerging trends in payments such as mobile and alternative payments
- Open banking API
- Perspective or a technology (emerging technologies) brief on the FSI sector
- India mPayment market trends
- India hospitality customer mobile experience
- Connected product ecosystem in India
- IT vendor solutions for connected products in India manufacturing sector
- India healthcare technology business and digital transformation opportunities
- IDC MaturityScape Benchmark: Digital transformation in the private health sector
- India utilities sector
- Building an agile Indian utility
- Evolving the Internet of Things in India
- Quantitative and Qualitative Research Reports on IT trends from region and worldwide
- Vendor briefings and CIO analyst-driven discussions
- Vertical-specific syndicated surveys
- Vertical-specific IT spending guides
- IDC repositories (Predictions, IDC MaturityScape, etc.)
Key Questions Answered
- What are the unique dynamics within the leading Indian sectors (like manufacturing and financial), and how will they impact the industry in the future?
- How do IT vendors keep track of business requirements from vertical and plan their investment and resources accordingly?
- What are the current and emerging strategic business priorities of the Indian financial, manufacturing, retail, energy, and healthcare sectors?
- Which technologies and services are being used by leading players across verticals?