The series of reports provided by the China Government and Smart Cities Digital Transformation Strategies service systematically study the Chinese government informatization market, focusing especially on the Chinese Smart City market. Topics within the reports include market size, investment destinations, future development trends, market ecosystem, business models, among others. Main purposes of these reports are to help readers fully understand both the Chinese informatization market and the Chinese Smart City market and provide targeted solutions and recommendations for main stakeholders in the markets.
This service uses interviews with government IT department and IT vendors, especially solution providers; secondary materials include IDC database and information from internet.
Throughout the year, this service will address the following topics:
- Market ecosystem and business models
- Market share of vendors
- Future trends
- Major solutions
- Typical cases
Our research addresses the following issues that are critical to your success:
- What is the IT market size of government/Smart City markets and which are the investment destinations?
- Which are the key players, representative businesses, and competition collaboration relationships?
- What are the major problems faced by government informatization and Smart City development?
- What is the future trend of government informatization and Smart City development?
- How to achieve further development of government informatization and Smart City?
- Government informatization departments
- ISVs within the government industry
- IT infrastructure vendors
- Hardware chip vendors
- Tech real estates
- Investment institutions