The India IT services market is undergoing transformation in a number of ways. The vendor landscape is witnessing further fragmentation, business opportunities are emerging from verticals that were never focus areas for vendors, and volatile business environments are adding to the expectations that businesses have from their IT investments. The growth agenda that vendors have for the India market has driven the need to get closer to the customer and strengthen the market position. The India IT Services and Cloud Solutions research program highlights the demand and market opportunities for IT service providers. Areas of special focus include emerging technologies, alternative delivery models, managed services, and services delivery models for different customer segments. IDC's India services research team uses robust methodology and processes to provide market size and forecasting, an unbiased competitive analysis of service providers, and benchmarks for performance and strategic direction. This research assists service providers with an understanding of key criteria for success in service delivery around emerging technologies, applications, systems integration, deploy and support, and the IT outsourcing market in India. The research program also highlights the demand perspective, changing customer priorities and business needs.
- India domestic IT services market size and forecast
- Competitive environment and recommendations for vendors
- End-user insights, usage trends, and expectations
- IT outsourcing market trends in India
- Services adoption in midmarket and SMB
- Emerging service providers in India
- Cloud computing market in India
- Datacenter services market
- India cloud services market analysis and forecast
- India IT services market analysis and forecast
- India project-oriented services market analysis and forecast
- India outsourcing services market analysis and forecast
- Growing importance of datacenter efficiency and impact on service delivery
- Innovation in outsourcing service delivery models is essential for vendor success
- The promises of mobility: How can enterprises leverage mobility solutions?
- Cloud computing — Changing the IT ecosystem
- Infrastructure-as-a-service market in India
- Software-as-a-service market in India — A reality check
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
- How will the IT services market evolve in India? What are the major trends for outsourcing and project-oriented services?
- What trends and solution characteristics are driving current and emerging business opportunities for vendors?
- What are the end-user spending patterns, market opportunities, and growth trends?
- What are the opportunities and challenges for cloud market growth, and what should vendors do to overcome those challenges? How is the market poised to grow?
- What are the supply and demand trends for emegiring technologies?
- What does the current competitive environment look like, and what are the key recommendations for vendors?
This service reviews strategies, market positioning, and the future direction of several providers in the India IT services market, including:
HCL, HP, IBM, TCS, Wipro, and many other regional and multinational vendors.
IDC's Custom Research and Go-to-Market Solutions harness the power of global research, thought leadership, and innovative best practices to drive your business forward. With proven approaches and research-backed methodologies, IDC helps you:
IDC Custom Solutions develops and delivers programs designed around your specific business goals using a foundation of research and insights across technologies, geographies, and industries as well as expertise across practice areas that span strategy, sales and marketing, and business measurement and management. Go here to view our overview video.
Whether you are a technology buyer or provider, IDC Insights' research translates today's global IT professional requirements and trends into business opportunities for your organization. With dedicated businesses targeting energy, financial services, government, healthcare, manufacturing, and retail, IDC provides unmatched integration of global technology and vertical industry expertise to deliver industry-specific customer intelligence that gives clients a powerful business advantage.
Connect and engage with a global network of business and IT professionals in the first-of-its-kind end-user community at http://idc-insights-community.com or learn more about our IT Executive research by visiting http://www.idc.com/itexecutive.