IDC's Japan Application Developer Requirements and Platforms studies and analyzes several key packaged software and the fundamental software technologies in the application development software, quality and life-cycle tools, and other development and deployment tools. This service is designed to capture all the essentials of this particular marketplace, highlighting significant activities and developments evolving around software. This service includes market sizing, current trends, market dynamics, competitive analysis of leading vendors, and a five-year market forecast of the Japan software market.
- Application development software
- Quality and life-cycle tools
- Other development and deployment tools
- Platform as a service (PaaS)
- PaaS software
- PaaS appliance
- Japan Developers' Requirements and Usage Trends
- Japan Application Development and Qualirty Life-Cycle Management Software Market Forecast and Analysis
- Japan Paas/PaaS Software/PaaS Appliance Competitive Analysis
- Japan Paas/PaaS Software/PaaS Appliance Market Forecast and Analysis
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
- What is the critical requirement for application developers?
- What factors affect developers' adopting decision?
- What software and tools are application developers using?
- Who can compete in the application development software and quality life-cycle tools market?
- Who can compete in future PaaS/PaaS software/PaaS appliance market?
This service reviews strategies, market positioning, and the future direction of several providers in the Japan application developers' requirements and platforms market, including:
Amazon.com, Fujitsu, Google, Hitachi, HP, IBM, Micro Focus, Microsoft, NEC, Oracle, salesforce.com, and VMware.
For IT suppliers or IT buyers doing business planning and budgeting, sales and marketing, or performance measurement, we have the custom offerings to optimize your success at every stage of your business. Our data- and content-driven approach helps you make better decisions, drive more effective marketing programs, and effectively measure your success — resulting in a greater return on your investment.
Whether you are a technology buyer or provider, IDC Insights' research translates today's global end-user requirements and trends into business opportunities for your organization. With dedicated businesses targeting energy, financial services, government, healthcare, manufacturing, and retail, IDC provides unmatched integration of global technology and vertical industry expertise to deliver industry-specific customer intelligence that gives clients a powerful business advantage.
Connect and engage with a global network of business and IT professionals in the first-of-its-kind end-user community at http://idc-insights-community.com.