IDC's Nordic IT Services Opportunities research analyzes the IT services sector, the largest market segment in the Nordic IT market. With services accounting for more than half the market, few vendors can afford to stay out of it. Strong market trends such as outsourcing and offshoring have led to huge changes over the past few years and these are set to continue to reshape the market.
- Nordic IT services markets by foundation market: project services, outsourcing services, customer support services
- Small and medium business adoption of IT services
- Vertical market adoption of IT services: end-user buying behavior and vendor selection criteria
- Deals won
- Impact of offshoring and cloud services
- Country-based IT services market analysis and forecasts (IT services, project services, outsourcing services)
- Country-based competitive analysis with vendor shares (IT services, project services, outsourcing services)
- End-user buying behavior and vendor selection survey
- IT services market by small and medium business size classes
- IT services market by vertical market
- IT services buyer pulse; deal tables
- Quarterly forecast updates of IT services market
- Half-year update of IT services market
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
- What is the market size of the Nordic IT services markets (by country) for: project services, outsourcing services, customer support services?
- How will the market evolve over the coming five years?
- What is the uptake by vertical industry?
- How does the SMB market differ from the rest of the market regarding IT services adoption?
- What are end users' most important buying criteria?
- Which deals are up for renewal?
- Who is winning in the market and why?
- How are pure-play offshore vendors doing in my market?
- What cloud offerings are my competitors successful with in my market?
IDC's Nordic IT Services Opportunities research reviews strategies, market positioning, and future direction of several providers in the Nordic IT services market, including:
Accenture, IBM, Evry, Tieto, KMD, NNIT, Digia, Capgemini, Logica, Basefarm, Qbranch, Telecomputing, CSC, KnowIT, Connecta, Acando, BEC, TCS, HCL and Atea
IDC's Custom Research and Go-to-Market Solutions harness the power of global research, thought leadership, and innovative best practices to drive your business forward. With proven approaches and research-backed methodologies, IDC helps you:
IDC Custom Solutions develops and delivers programs designed around your specific business goals using a foundation of research and insights across technologies, geographies, and industries as well as expertise across practice areas that span strategy, sales and marketing, and business measurement and management. Go here to view our overview video.
Whether you are a technology buyer or provider, IDC Insights' research translates today's global IT professional requirements and trends into business opportunities for your organization. With dedicated businesses targeting energy, financial services, government, healthcare, manufacturing, and retail, IDC provides unmatched integration of global technology and vertical industry expertise to deliver industry-specific customer intelligence that gives clients a powerful business advantage.
Connect and engage with a global network of business and IT professionals in the first-of-its-kind end-user community at http://idc-insights-community.com or learn more about our IT Executive research by visiting http://www.idc.com/itexecutive.