IDC's Nordic Services and Sourcing research analyzes the services sector and how companies purchase and consume IT as well as the use of IT from a business perspective — i.e., the transformation of IT and business due to the 3rd Platform. Additionally, it covers underlying business and IT trends and technologies connecting the research with enabling technologies and areas such as customer experience and Nordic industry trends. It also describes sourcing activities and strategies available to end users.
- Nordic services markets by foundation market: project services, outsourcing services, customer support services
- Current and future trends shaping services demands in the Nordics
- Sourcing and vendor management strategies
- End-user perceptions of services vendors
- Security services
- Application management services
- Vertical market adoption of services: end-user buying behavior and vendor selection criteria
- Analysis of deals won
- Impact of 3rd Platform for business and services vendors
- Country-based services market analysis and forecasts (services, project services, outsourcing services)
- Country-based competitive analysis with vendor shares (business consulting and IT services, project services, IT outsourcing services)
- End-user buying behavior and vendor selection survey
- Business consulting and IT services market by vertical market
- IT services buyer pulse; deal tables
- Quarterly forecast updates of services market
- Half-year update of services market
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
- What is the market size of the Nordic services markets (by country) for project services, outsourcing services, customer support services?
- How will the market evolve over the coming five years?
- How can services and vendors be managed and more value created in the process?
- What is the uptake by vertical industry?
- How can you get out more value from sourcing and vendor management?
- How does the SMB market differ from the rest of the market regarding IT services adoption?
- What are end users' most important buying criteria?
- Which deals are up for renewal?
- Who is winning in the market and why?
- How are pure-play offshore vendors doing in the Nordics?
- What cloud offerings are successful in the Nordics?
- What are my peers' major challenges and how can I differentiate?
IDC's Nordic Services and Sourcing research reviews strategies, market positioning, and future direction of several providers in the market, including:
Local and global players, as well as India Inc.
IDC's Custom Research and Go-to-Market Solutions harness the power of global research, thought leadership, and innovative best practices to drive your business forward. With proven approaches and research-backed methodologies, IDC helps you:
IDC Custom Solutions develops and delivers programs designed around your specific business goals using a foundation of research and insights across technologies, geographies, and industries as well as expertise across practice areas that span strategy, sales and marketing, and business measurement and management. Go here to view our overview video.
Whether you are a technology buyer or provider, IDC Insights' research translates today's global IT professional requirements and trends into business opportunities for your organization. With dedicated businesses targeting energy, financial services, government, healthcare, manufacturing, and retail, IDC provides unmatched integration of global technology and vertical industry expertise to deliver industry-specific customer intelligence that gives clients a powerful business advantage.
Connect and engage with a global network of business and IT professionals in the first-of-its-kind end-user community at http://www.idc-community.com or learn more about our IT Executive research by visiting http://www.idc.com/itexecutive.