IDC's Turkey IT Services research service delivers understanding and insight into the country's key services markets at a multidimensional and strategic level. The service analyzes and quantifies opportunities and market dynamics and pinpoints key trends in services delivery, such as professional IT services, cloud, hosted and managed services, security services, and IT and business consulting. It provides the market intelligence that ICT services players need to stay competitive.
- Project services: Systems integration, network consulting and integration, application customization and consulting, and custom application development
- Outsourced and managed services: Application management, information systems, network and desktop outsourcing, hosted application management, and hosting infrastructure services
- Support services: Hardware and software support and installation
- Training and education services
- IT consulting services
- IT security services
- Overall IT services spending
- Detailed analysis and spending forecast to 2017 by IT service foundation market
- Drivers and inhibitors of IT services spending
- Key trends in IT services, such as cloud, outsourcing, hosting, and managed services
- IT services vendor and market analysis
- The opportunity for third-party datacenters and datacenter delivered services
- Top 10 predictions: IT and cloud services
- Cloud: Public and private cloud
- Insight: Emerging IT services markets
- Turkey IT and Cloud Services Top 10 Predictions, 2013
- Turkey IT Services Market 2013–2017 Forecast and 2012 Analysis
- Competitive Profiles and Analysis of Leading IT Services Players in Turkey, 2013
- Turkey Cloud, Hosted, and Outsourced Services Market 2012 Analysis and 2013–2017 Forecast
- Turkey Security Services Market Insight
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
- What is the size of the IT services market and how is it structured?
- How will IT services market grow over the next five years?
- Which are the leading players in each competitive category and what are their future strategies?
- What are the key growth areas in IT services?
- What do end users say about their concerns and preferences regarding IT services procurement?
IDC's Turkey IT Services research reviews strategies, market positioning, and future direction of several providers in the IT services market in Turkey, including:
Accenture, Atos, Cisco, Datateknik, Deloitte, Ernst & Young, HAVELSAN, HP, IBM, KoçSistem, KPMG, Netaş, Oracle, Türk Telecom, and Turkcell.
For IT suppliers or IT buyers doing business planning and budgeting, sales and marketing, or performance measurement, we have the custom offerings to optimize your success at every stage of your business. Our data- and content-driven approach helps you make better decisions, drive more effective marketing programs, and effectively measure your success - resulting in a greater return on your investment.
Whether you are a technology buyer or provider, IDC Insights' research translates today's global end-user requirements and trends into business opportunities for your organization. With dedicated businesses targeting energy, financial services, government, healthcare, manufacturing, and retail, IDC provides unmatched integration of global technology and vertical industry expertise to deliver industry-specific customer intelligence that gives clients a powerful business advantage.
Connect and engage with a global network of business and IT professionals in the first-of-its-kind end-user community at http://idc-insights-community.com.