IDC's Europe, Middle East and Africa Conferencing Solutions and Services research focuses on business spending on a range of conferencing solutions, including high-end immersive solutions. Analysis is provided for both on-premises and hosted solutions, and includes market sizing and market forecasts. The service is aimed at the many providers of conferencing solutions, including telecommunications service providers, systems integrators, and conferencing hardware and software providers.
- Videoconferencing customer premises equipment
- Videoconferencing services by type: managed services and hosted
- High-end immersive videoconferencing services: equipment and associated services
- Conferencing solutions and services by country
- EMEA Videoconferencing Equipment Market Forecast, 2013–2017
- EMEA Conferencing Services Forecast, 2013–2017
- EMEA Video Equipment Vendor Shares, 2012
- Quarterly EMEA Video Equipment Tracker Summary
- EMEA Web Conferencing Services Forecast, 2013–2017
- Insights Into Enterprise Video and Mobility, UcaaS, and Desktop UC&C
- Key Drivers of the EMEA Conferencing Solutions and Services
- Video adoption trends in EMEA ; a WAN Manager Survey Video Analysis 2012
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment. Europe, Middle East and Africa Conferencing Solutions and Services.
- What is the size of the videoconferencing equipment market?
- How does IDC expect this market to grow?
- What is the size and nature of the hosted and managed videoconferencing market?
- What is the size and forecast growth of the audioconferencing market?
- What is the future role of conferencing equipment and solutions as part of unified communications and collaboration?
IDC's Europe, Middle East and Africa Conferencing Solutions and Services research reviews strategies, market positioning, and future direction of providers in the conferencing services and solutions market, including:
Aastra, Accenture, Alcatel-Lucent, AT&T, Avaya, Avistar, BT, Capgemini, Cisco, Deloitte, Dimension Data, EDS, Fujitsu, HP, Huawei, IBM, Lifesize, Logicalis, Microsoft, Mitel, Orange Business Services, NEC, Polycom, Radvision, Regus, Siemens, Swisscom, Telecom Italia, Talk & Vision, Teliris, T-Systems, Verizon, and Vidyo.
For IT suppliers or IT buyers doing business planning and budgeting, sales and marketing, or performance measurement, we have the custom offerings to optimize your success at every stage of your business. Our data- and content-driven approach helps you make better decisions, drive more effective marketing programs, and effectively measure your success - resulting in a greater return on your investment.
Whether you are a technology buyer or provider, IDC Insights' research translates today's global end-user requirements and trends into business opportunities for your organization. With dedicated businesses targeting energy, financial services, government, healthcare, manufacturing, and retail, IDC provides unmatched integration of global technology and vertical industry expertise to deliver industry-specific customer intelligence that gives clients a powerful business advantage.
Connect and engage with a global network of business and IT professionals in the first-of-its-kind end-user community at http://idc-insights-community.com.