Cloud computing is reshaping the IT marketplace, creating new opportunities for suppliers, and catalyzing changes in traditional IT offerings. IDC's Central and Eastern European Cloud Services Special Intelligence Service offers a holistic overview of the market opportunity for cloud services and technologies across Central and Eastern Europe, covering market developments and events as and when they happen and providing market sizing, vendor share, future outlook, and technology impact analysis.
- Cloud market developments and events
- Cloud market size
- Competitive analysis
- Product and vendor strategies
- Market dynamics
- Central and Eastern Europe Cloud and Datacenter Services 2016 Top 10 Predictions
- Central and Eastern Europe Cloud Services End-User Perceptions Survey
- Vendor-Analyst Briefings: Insights into the Central and Eastern European Cloud Market
- Central and Eastern Europe Cloud Services Vendor Strategy Developments and Trends
- Acceptance of Private Cloud in Central and Eastern Europe
- Czech Republic Cloud Services Market 2016–2020 Forecast and 2015 Vendor Shares
- Russia Cloud Services Market 2016–2020 Forecast and 2015 Vendor Shares
- Poland Cloud Services Market 2016–2020 Forecast and 2015 Vendor Shares
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
- What is the size of the cloud services market in Central and Eastern Europe (CEE)?
- What are the competitive positions of vendors in the CEE cloud services market?
- What are the key trends in the cloud services market?
- What are end users' opinions and preferences on the cloud concept and cloud services?
- What is happening on the CEE cloud services markets in terms of market developments and major events?
ALTRON GROUP, a.s., Amazon.com, Inc., Apple Inc., CSC HOLDINGS LIMITED, Cisco Systems, Inc., Comarch Inc., Dropbox Inc., Fujitsu Limited, Google Inc., Hewlett-Packard Company, IBM, IT.Co, Microsoft Corporation, NetSuite Inc., O2 HOLDINGS LIMITED, Oracle Corporation, QUALYS, INC., SAP AG, Salesforce.com, Inc., T-Systems International GmbH, Unicom SA, Workday, Inc.