Cloud computing is reshaping the IT marketplace, creating new opportunities for suppliers and catalyzing changes in traditional IT offerings. IDC's Central and Eastern European Cloud Services research offers an overview of the market opportunity for cloud services and technologies across Central and Eastern Europe, providing market size, vendor share, future outlook, and technology impact analysis.
- Cloud market size
- Competitive analysis
- Product and vendor strategies
- Market dynamics
- Austria Cloud Services 2014–2018 Forecast and 2013 Analysis
- Czech Republic Cloud Services 2014–2018 Forecast and 2013 Analysis
- Poland Cloud Services 2014–2018 Forecast and 2013 Analysis
- Hungary Cloud Services 2014–2018 Forecast and 2013 Analysis
- Romania Cloud Services 2014–2018 Forecast and 2013 Analysis
- Russia Cloud Services 2014–2018 Forecast and 2013 Analysis
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
- What is the size of the cloud service market in Central and Eastern Europe (CEE)?
- What is the competitive position of vendors in the CEE cloud market?
- What are the key trends in the cloud service market?
- What are the end-user opinions and preferences on the cloud concept and services?
IDC's Central and Eastern European Cloud Services research reviews strategies, market positioning, and future direction of several providers in the cloud services market, including:
Amazon, Google, CEonDemand, Comarch, Croc, CSC, Fujitsu, GTS, HP, IBM, IT.Co, Kancellar.hu, Microsoft, Oracle, Telefónica O2, T-Systems, SAP, and Salesforce.com
IDC's Custom Research and Go-to-Market Solutions harness the power of global research, thought leadership, and innovative best practices to drive your business forward. With proven approaches and research-backed methodologies, IDC helps you:
IDC Custom Solutions develops and delivers programs designed around your specific business goals using a foundation of research and insights across technologies, geographies, and industries as well as expertise across practice areas that span strategy, sales and marketing, and business measurement and management. Go here to view our overview video.
Whether you are a technology buyer or provider, IDC Insights' research translates today's global IT professional requirements and trends into business opportunities for your organization. With dedicated businesses targeting energy, financial services, government, healthcare, manufacturing, and retail, IDC provides unmatched integration of global technology and vertical industry expertise to deliver industry-specific customer intelligence that gives clients a powerful business advantage.
Connect and engage with a global network of business and IT professionals in the first-of-its-kind end-user community at http://idc-insights-community.com or learn more about our IT Executive research by visiting http://www.idc.com/itexecutive.