Cloud computing is reshaping the IT marketplace, creating new opportunities for suppliers, and catalyzing changes in traditional IT offerings. IDC's Central and Eastern European Cloud Services Special Intelligence Service offers a holistic overview of market opportunities for cloud services and technologies across Central and Eastern Europe, covering market developments and events as and when they happen and providing market sizing, vendor shares, future outlook, and technology impact analysis.
- Cloud market developments and events
- Cloud market size
- Competitive analysis
- Product and vendor strategies
- Market dynamics
- Acceptance of Private and Hybrid Cloud in Central and Eastern Europe
- Driving Business Innovation from the Cloud: Central and Eastern Europe Perspective
- Government Actions Impacting the Use of Government Cloud in CEE
- Southeastern Europe Cloud Services Market 2017–2021 Forecast
- Network Neutrality: Implications for Telcos and Cloud Delivery
- Central and Eastern Europe IT Infrastructure in the Cloud: 2017–2021 Datacenter Forecast
- Central and Eastern Europe Mobile and Cloud Printing, 2016
- Czech Republic Cloud Services Market 2017–2021 Forecast and 2016 Analysis
- Poland Cloud Services Market 2017–2021 Forecast and 2016 Analysis
- Hungary Cloud Services Market 2017–2021 Forecast and 2016 Analysis
- Romania Cloud Services Market 2017–2021 Forecast and 2016 Analysis
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
- What is the size of the cloud services market in Central and Eastern Europe (CEE)?
- What are the competitive positions of vendors in the CEE cloud services market?
- What are the key trends in the cloud services market?
- What are end users' opinions and preferences on the cloud concept and cloud services?
- What is happening on the CEE cloud services markets in terms of market developments and major events?
ALTRON GROUP, a.s., Amazon.com, Inc., Apple Inc., CROC incorporated, Cisco Systems, Inc., Comarch SA, Computer Sciences Corporation, Deutsche Telekom AG, Dropbox Inc., Fujitsu Limited, Google Inc., Hewlett Packard Enterprise, IBM, IT.Co, Kancellar.hu Zrt., Microsoft Corporation, NetSuite Inc., O2 HOLDINGS LIMITED, Oracle Corporation, QUALYS, INC., SAP AG, Salesforce.com, Inc., Unicorn Universe, Workday, Inc.