Cloud computing is reshaping the IT marketplace, creating new opportunities for suppliers, and catalyzing changes in traditional IT offerings. IDC's Central and Eastern European Cloud Services Special Intelligence Service offers a holistic overview of market opportunities for cloud services and technologies across Central and Eastern Europe, covering market developments and events as and when they happen and providing market sizing, vendor shares, market outlook, and technology impact analysis.
- Cloud market developments and events
- Cloud market size
- Competitive analysis
- Drivers and inhibitors
- Vendor profiles with SWOT tables
- Product and vendor strategies
- Artificial Intelligence as a Service in Central and Eastern Europe, 2018
- Acceptance of Private and Hybrid Cloud in Central and Eastern Europe, 2018
- Czech Republic Cloud Services Market 2018–2022 Forecast and 2017 Analysis
- Poland Cloud Services Market 2018–2022 Forecast and 2017 Analysis
- Hungary Cloud Services Market 2018–2022 Forecast and 2017 Analysis
- Romania Cloud Services Market 2018–2022 Forecast and 2017 Analysis
- Russia Cloud Services Market 2018–2022 Forecast and 2017 Analysis
- Bulgaria IT Services and Cloud Market 2018–2022 Forecast and 2017 Vendor Shares
- Croatia Cloud Services Market 2018–2022 Forecast
- Serbia Cloud Services Market 2018–2022 Forecast
- Slovakia Cloud Services Market 2018–2022 Forecast
- Central and Eastern Europe Cloud Services Market 2018–2022 Forecast and 2017 Vendor Shares
- Central and Eastern European CIOs' Cloud Agenda and Priorities for 2018
- Central and Eastern Europe Infrastructure-as-a-Service Market 2018–2022 Forecast
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
- What is the size of the cloud services market in Central and Eastern Europe (CEE)?
- What are the competitive positions of vendors in the CEE cloud services market?
- What are the key trends in the cloud services market?
- What are end users' opinions and preferences on the cloud concept and cloud services?
- What is happening on the CEE cloud services markets in terms of market developments and major events?
1010DATA, INC., 1C Company, ABBYY, ADAPTIVE INSIGHTS, INC., ANSYS, INC., ASANA, INC., ASPECT SOFTWARE, INC., Acquia, Inc., Acronis AG, Adobe Systems Incorporated, Amazon.com, Inc., Anaplan, Inc., AppDynamics, Inc., Apple Inc., Apttus, Inc., Aria System Inc., Atlassian, Avaya Inc., Axios Systems Ltd, BAZAARVOICE, INC., BENESTRA, s.r.o., BIRST, INC., BITDEFENDER LLC, Barracuda Networks, Inc., Blue Jeans Network, Inc., Box, Inc., Brightcove, Inc., CA Technologies, Inc., COMSCORE, INC., Cadence Design Systems, Inc., Callidus Software Inc., Cegedim SA, Cisco Systems, Inc., Citrix Systems, Inc., Comarch SA, CompuGroup Medical Aktiengesellschaft, DATACARD CORPORATION, DOCUMENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS, Dassault Systemes S.A., Deem, Inc., Dell Inc., Deutsche Telekom AG, DocuSign, Inc., Dropbox Inc., Dynatrace LLC., EMARSYS eMarketing SystemsAG, ENVIRONMENTAL SYSTEMS RESEARCH INSTITUTE, INC., EPiServer AB, Egnyte, Inc., Epicor Software Corporation, Forcepoint, LLC, Fraedom Group, Fujitsu Limited, GOODDATA CORPORATION, Genesys Telecommunications Laboratories, Inc., Google Inc., Halogen Software Inc., Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Huddle House, Inc., IBM, Infor Global Solutions, Inc., Infosys Limited, Intel Corporation, IntraLinks Holdings Inc., J2 GLOBAL, INC., KERIO TECHNOLOGIES INC., Kaseya International Limited, Kony, Inc., Kroll, LANDesk Software, Inc., LMC, LYONNAISE DES EAUX DE CASABLANCA S.A., M-FILES INC., MISYS GROUP LIMITED, Magyar Telekom Telecommunications Public Limited Company, Mavenlink, Inc., Megaplan, Microsoft Corporation, Moe Delo, Moysklad, NEWGEN SOFTWARE TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED, NUIX PTY, LTD., New Relic, Inc., O2 HOLDINGS LIMITED, OUTSYSTEMS INC., OVH Incorporated, OpenText Corporation, Oracle Corporation, PF SKB Kontur, CJSC, POOL4TOOL AG, Ping Identity Corporation, Proactis Holdings Plc, Proofpoint, Inc., QUALYS, INC., RELTIO, INC., Rackspace Hosting, Inc., Red Hat, Inc., SAP AG, SHOPIFY INC., SIVECO Group, SMARTFOCUS S.A., SMARTSHEET.COM, INC., SOPHEON PLC, SOTI Inc., SS&C TECHNOLOGIES, INC., SUGARCRM INC., SYNCPLICITY, INC., SYSPRO, Salesforce.com, Inc., ServiceNow, Inc., Slack Technologies, Inc., Softline AG, Sopra Group SA, TALENTSOFT S.A., TRADESHIFT ApS, Tableau Software, Inc., TeamViewer GmbH, Tenable Network Security, Inc., Terrasoft, Trend Micro Incorporated, UNICOM Systems, Inc., UNIT4 N.V., Unicorn Universe, VMware, Inc., Verint Systems Inc., WEBTRENDS INC., Webinar, Wolters Kluwer N.V., Workday, Inc., Workfront Inc, Xerox Corporation, ZOOM TECHNOLOGIES, INC., Zoho Corporation Pvt. Ltd., Zucchetti Group S.p.A., Zuora, Inc., amoCRM, LLC.
Senior Research Manager, IT Services, Poland & Baltics
Research Manager, IT Services, Hungary
Program Manager, Services, CEE