IDC's Asia/Pacific Enterprise Infrastructure and Cloud Strategies looks into the market trends, usage scenarios, vendor strategies, and future of enterprise infrastructure in the area of cloud computing. By subscribing to this service, users will get an overview of the adoption of major technologies within the datacenter space in Asia/Pacific, understand the issues of power and cooling and the unique characteristics of the Asia/Pacific datacenter market, learn about the levels of virtualization and adoption of private and hybrid cloud in the Asia/Pacific datacenter market, and understand how telecom players in the region are building out datacenters to expand their foothold.
- Datacenter market
- Infrastructure software market
- Storage solutions
- Business continuity and disaster recovery (BC/DR) solutions
- Impact of cloud computing, virtualization, and automation on the datacenter, infrastructure software, storage solutions, and BC/DR solutions markets
- Infrastructure Trends of Asia/Pacific Datacenters
- Facilities Challenges in Asia/Pacific Datacenters
- Moving to Cloud
- Telecom Datacenter Trends
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
- How is cloud computing changing the datacenter landscape in Asia/Pacific?
- Why is automation and proper management of the virtual/private cloud environment important?
- What is the relationship between the infrastructure hardware and software markets and the Asia/Pacific datacenter market?
- What are the trends in datacenter architecture across Asia/Pacific?
- What are the main challenges that datacenter managers face when meeting the demands of their businesses?
This service reviews strategies, market positioning, and future direction of several providers in the enterprise infrastructure market, including:
Amazon, Cisco, Dell, Fujitsu, Google, HP, IBM, Microsoft, Oracle, and salesforce.com.
For IT suppliers or IT buyers doing business planning and budgeting, sales and marketing, or performance measurement, we have the custom offerings to optimize your success at every stage of your business. Our data- and content-driven approach helps you make better decisions, drive more effective marketing programs, and effectively measure your success - resulting in a greater return on your investment.
Whether you are a technology buyer or provider, IDC Insights' research translates today's global end-user requirements and trends into business opportunities for your organization. With dedicated businesses targeting energy, financial services, government, healthcare, manufacturing, and retail, IDC provides unmatched integration of global technology and vertical industry expertise to deliver industry-specific customer intelligence that gives clients a powerful business advantage.
Connect and engage with a global network of business and IT professionals in the first-of-its-kind end-user community at http://idc-insights-community.com.