Cloud, mobility, Big Data, and social come together in an unprecedented way to create entirely new business value solutions and to change the ICT playing field. IDC's Nordic Cloud and Industry Transformation Trends research focuses on the transformation of the IT market. It includes market sizing, end-user adoption, and ICT vendor strategy analysis.
- Public cloud services
- Private cloud infrastructure
- Big Data
- Social business
- End-user adoption
- New business models being adopted here
- Country-based cloud services market analysis and forecasts
- Nordic cloud survey findings — adoption, issues, and outlook
- Nordic private cloud spending forecast
- Big Data use case analysis (survey)
- Enterprise mobility trends
- Social business adoption (survey)
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
- How is the Nordic ICT market transforming?
- What is the market size of the Nordic public cloud markets?
- How will the markets evolve over the coming five years?
- What are the adoption and investment plans for Big Data?
- How are mobility solutions evolving?
- What do end users see as the pros and cons of cloud solutions?
- What are the adoption and investment plans for social technologies?
- How well are vendors adopting to the transformation?
IDC's Nordic Cloud and Industry Transformation Trends research reviews strategies, market positioning, and future direction of several providers in the Nordic ICT market, including:
Accenture, Amazon, Cisco, CSC, EMC, Fujitsu, Google, HP, IBM, Logica, Microsoft, Oracle, salesforce.com, SAP, Symantec, TDC, TeliaSonera, Telenor, Unisys, Verizon, and VMware.
IDC's Custom Research and Go-to-Market Solutions harness the power of global research, thought leadership, and innovative best practices to drive your business forward. With proven approaches and research-backed methodologies, IDC helps you:
IDC Custom Solutions develops and delivers programs designed around your specific business goals using a foundation of research and insights across technologies, geographies, and industries as well as expertise across practice areas that span strategy, sales and marketing, and business measurement and management. Go here to view our overview video.
Whether you are a technology buyer or provider, IDC Insights' research translates today's global IT professional requirements and trends into business opportunities for your organization. With dedicated businesses targeting energy, financial services, government, healthcare, manufacturing, and retail, IDC provides unmatched integration of global technology and vertical industry expertise to deliver industry-specific customer intelligence that gives clients a powerful business advantage.
Connect and engage with a global network of business and IT professionals in the first-of-its-kind end-user community at http://idc-insights-community.com or learn more about our IT Executive research by visiting http://www.idc.com/itexecutive.