This intelligence service provides an overview of all telecom services opportunities in ASEAN (excluding Singapore) countries including Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, Vietnam, and other emerging countries. Emerging technologies such as 4G, fixed mobile convergence, and unified communications (UC) continue to transform ASEAN’s telecommunication industry, and this has made it increasingly important for stakeholders in the telco industry to stay ahead of their competitors. IDC’s ASEAN Telecom Services Opportunities presents an in-depth and forward-looking analysis on the evolution of the different telecommunication services markets, examines end-user communication usage and preferences and sizing of critical market segments, and explores developments that are impacting the telecommunications industry within countries in the ASEAN region.
- Wireless and Internet markets and technologies
- Fixed-line telecommunications and technologies
- End users' communications needs and trends
- Annual market sizing, market share and forecast of mobile, telecom network services, and Internet access services
- End users' adoption of emerging services including Cloud, UC, Mobility and Big Data services
- Technological developments and industry-wide issues
- Telecom Opportunities in Malaysia
- Telecom Opportunities in Indonesia
- Telecom Opportunities in Thailand
- Telecom Opportunities in Philippines
- Telecom Opportunities in Vietnam
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
- What are the revenue opportunities for service providers in the mobile, broadband, and fixed-line markets in ASEAN countries?
- Which services and strategies will emerge and pave the way for the ASEAN telecommunications industry as emerging technologies develop?
- How will the ASEAN countries market evolve over the next five years?
- What effective go-to-market strategies should the telcos adopt?
- What are the key trends driving the telecommunications industry in ASEAN countries?
- What are the key needs and demands of telecommunications users in ASEAN countries?
This service reviews strategies, market positioning, and the future direction of several providers in the ASEAN telecom space, including:
ADC, Advance Info Service, Axis Indonesia, Bakrie Telekomunikasi, Bayan Telecommunications, CAT Telecom, Celcom, CS LOXINFO, Digital Telecommunications, First Media, Globe Telecom, Hutchison Telecommunication Indonesia, Indosat, JARING, KSC Internet, Maxis, Mobilefone, MobileOne, Philippine Long Distance Telephone Company, Smartfren Indonesia, Telekom Malaysia, Telkom Indonesia, Telkomsel, TIME dotCom, Total Access Communication, TOT Corp., True Corp., Viettel, XL Axiata, and Vinaphone.
IDC's Custom Research and Go-to-Market Solutions harness the power of global research, thought leadership, and innovative best practices to drive your business forward. With proven approaches and research-backed methodologies, IDC helps you:
IDC Custom Solutions develops and delivers programs designed around your specific business goals using a foundation of research and insights across technologies, geographies, and industries as well as expertise across practice areas that span strategy, sales and marketing, and business measurement and management. Go here to view our overview video.
Whether you are a technology buyer or provider, IDC Insights' research translates today's global IT professional requirements and trends into business opportunities for your organization. With dedicated businesses targeting energy, financial services, government, healthcare, manufacturing, and retail, IDC provides unmatched integration of global technology and vertical industry expertise to deliver industry-specific customer intelligence that gives clients a powerful business advantage.
Connect and engage with a global network of business and IT professionals in the first-of-its-kind end-user community at http://idc-insights-community.com or learn more about our IT Executive research by visiting http://www.idc.com/itexecutive.