IDC's Japan IT Spending for Healthcare provides detailed information about the Japanese healthcare market for smart city. It offers valuable insights into IT solution trends in healthcare, including healthcare providers, healthcare payers, and life science/pharmaceutical industries. Research and analysis covers IT spending based on primary end-user interviews, vendors' go-to-market strategies, and continuous monitoring of the market. The analysis leverages healthcare-specific, consolidated tools and methodologies developed by IDC Japan for vertical markets.
- Hardware, software, and IT services spending by subvertical
- Analysis of major hardware, software, and service vendors' market position
- Best practices associated with human resources management in healthcare
- Impact of the 3rd Platform in the healthcare environment
- Regulatory compliance issues and data integration standards
- Sensor/machine-to-machine network technologies in healthcare value chain
- Japan Healthcare IT Leading Trends and Healthcare Payer Systems
- Japan Healthcare IT Leading Trends and Forecast
- Japan Healthcare IT Leading Trends and Health Information Systems
- Japan Healthcare IT Leading Trends and Life Science/Pharmaceutical Value Chain
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
- What are the competitive landscape and market opportunity around Japan's healthcare IT market?
- What types of solutions are chief information officers and line-of-business managers seeking to address operational/clinical-related IT processes?
- How ready are users to adopt more specific technology to support healthcare operations?
- Who are the major hardware, software, and service suppliers in Japan healthcare market?
- What is the market opportunity for vendors in the area of healthcare solutions?
IDC's Japan IT Spending for Healthcare service reviews strategies, market positioning, and the future direction of several providers in the Japan IT spending for healthcare market, including:
Accenture, CAC, Dell, Fuji Film, Fujitsu, Fuji XEROX, GE Healthcare, Hitachi, HP, IBM, Intel, IT Holdings, KDDI, Microsoft, Mitsubishi Electric, NEC, NTT group, Panasonic, Ricoh, Softbank group, and Toshiba.
For IT suppliers or IT buyers doing business planning and budgeting, sales and marketing, or performance measurement, we have the custom offerings to optimize your success at every stage of your business. Our data- and content-driven approach helps you make better decisions, drive more effective marketing programs, and effectively measure your success — resulting in a greater return on your investment.
Whether you are a technology buyer or provider, IDC Insights' research translates today's global end-user requirements and trends into business opportunities for your organization. With dedicated businesses targeting energy, financial services, government, healthcare, manufacturing, and retail, IDC provides unmatched integration of global technology and vertical industry expertise to deliver industry-specific customer intelligence that gives clients a powerful business advantage.
Connect and engage with a global network of business and IT professionals in the first-of-its-kind end-user community at http://idc-insights-community.com.