A Cohesive Sales and Marketing Strategy: Real Key Performance Indicators to Assess Your Investment and Process Alignment
12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m., U.S. Eastern Time
Much lip service has been given to improving sales and marketing alignment over the years, without any actual science to support indicated strategies. IDC's combined sales and marketing investment benchmarks provide real key performance indicators (KPIs) to assess and improve your sales and marketing alignment strategy; and using these KPIs in addition to focusing on process improvement at the intersection of sales and marketing are the keys to successful integration of these two historically disparate functions. (Top process areas at the intersection include strategic planning, sales enablement and lead management.)
This IDC Web conference will explore the following questions:
- What joint sales and marketing key performance indicators should you track, as well as examples of target ranges for these metrics?
- What are the latest in effective Sales Enablement techniques?
- What are the key Lead Generation and Sales Pipeline factors that you should measure? And what are the Benchmarks of the industry's best-in-class metrics?
- What other actions should you take in 2012 to optimize your customer creation processes?
- Michael Gerard, Program Vice President, Sales Advisory Practice
- Richard Vancil, Vice President, Executive Advisory Group
Audio replays of this Web conference are available to all registered participants starting the day after the event.
If you have questions about how to participate in this Web conference, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org