IDC's Germany Enterprise Communications research service provides clients with actionable research and opinion on developments in this market. The core deliverable of the subscription service is a datacube, called "German Telco Market Forecaster." The five-year forecaster will deliver half-yearly updates of the German telecommunications market on fixed and mobile data and voice services. Given the flexibility of the datacube, each customer can select the areas of technology of interest and also the level of granularity. More technology splits, company sizes or even vertical sectors can all be added to the basis of the datacube. This product is aimed at German customers to focus on their core market and drill down into different layersType intro text here. 2 - 3 sentences maximum
- Broadband Internet access such as ADSL, cable, dial-up, FttP (e.g. GPON), other broadband access, public wireless, remote access, SDSL, teleworker access, VDSL (e.g., FttC)
- Fixed telecoms split into access, calls, collaboration, switches and phones
- IT services: cloud services and datacenter services
- Lifecycle network services, network equipment, and network support and maintenance services
- Mobile telecoms, mobile non-voice and mobile voice
- Mobility, split into mobile applications, mobile data, mobile voice, MTM
- Network services, including dedicated Internet access, Ethernet, Ethernet services, IP VPN, legacy WAN, managed CPE-based IP VPN, MPLS services, private circuits
- Unified communications, split into business voice PSTN and ISDN, conferencing, fixed-mobile convergence, hosted IPT, UCC, VoIPType markets covered here
- German Telecoms and Networking Top 10 Predictions, 2014
- German Telco Market Forecaster, 2014–2018, Update 1
- German Telco Market Forecaster, 2014–2018 Update 2
- German Enterprise Communications Survey, 2014
- Mobiliy Survey — Results for Germany, 2014
- Industry updates and event news Please list document titles only not descriptions
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
- What is the actual and forecast spending by enterprises on connectivity solutions in Germany?
- What are the key drivers shaping the enterprise communications market in Germany?
- How are German enterprises embracing Unified Communications and Network Lifecycle services?
This service reviews strategies, market positioning, and future direction of several providers in Germany offering mobility solutions, unified communications and collaboration solutions, network life-cycle services, and connectivity services, including:
1&1, Aastra, Airwatch, Alcatel-Lucent, Apple, Avaya, BT, BT Global Services, Cisco, Citrix, Colt, CSC, Dell, Deutsche Telekom, Dimension Data, E-Plus, EDS, Ericsson, Fujitsu, , Google, HP, Huawei, IBM, Intel, Kabel Deutschland, KPN Gentronics, LG, Matrix 42, Microsoft, Mitel, MobileIron, Motorola, Nokia, O2, Oracle, Orange Business Services, RIM, Sage, Salesforce.com, Samsung, SAP, Siemens, T-Mobile, T-Systems, Telefónica, Unisys, Verizon Business, Versatel, Vodafone.
IDC's Custom Research and Go-to-Market Solutions harness the power of global research, thought leadership, and innovative best practices to drive your business forward. With proven approaches and research-backed methodologies, IDC helps you:
IDC Custom Solutions develops and delivers programs designed around your specific business goals using a foundation of research and insights across technologies, geographies, and industries as well as expertise across practice areas that span strategy, sales and marketing, and business measurement and management. Go here to view our overview video.
Whether you are a technology buyer or provider, IDC Insights' research translates today's global IT professional requirements and trends into business opportunities for your organization. With dedicated businesses targeting energy, financial services, government, healthcare, manufacturing, and retail, IDC provides unmatched integration of global technology and vertical industry expertise to deliver industry-specific customer intelligence that gives clients a powerful business advantage.
Connect and engage with a global network of business and IT professionals in the first-of-its-kind end-user community at http://idc-insights-community.com or learn more about our IT Executive research by visiting http://www.idc.com/itexecutive.