IDC's Nordic Unified Communications and Collaboration research service provides clients with actionable research and opinion on developments in this market. IDC covers this market from three angles: unified communications and collaboration (UC&C), enterprise mobility, and network life-cycle services (consulting and integration, managed services, and maintenance). IDC also has country-specific quarterly data on the Nordics telecoms market and will make this available as an add-on to this program. This service will focus on the Nordic region and provide in-depth information on Sweden, Denmark, Norway, and Finland. The breadth of coverage and size of the markets examined in this service make it indispensable for any product vendor, service provider, or IT services firm active in the Nordics.
- The overall Nordic market for unified communications
- The Nordic market for network life-cycle services, such as consulting and integration, managed services, and support
- Connectivity services such as fixed and IP voice, broadband and mobile voice
- The Nordic enterprise mobility market
- The Nordic market for hosted and managed unified communications and collaboration
- Customer care, including inbound and outbound multimedia and social networking
- Nordic Enterprise Forecaster — a spreadsheet tool that includes relevant forecasting and historical data for Nordic unified communications, Nordic network consulting and integration services, Nordic enterprise voice connections, and Nordic enterprise telecoms services spending
- Market updates and major trends
- Top predictions
- Go-to-market strategies and vendor spotlights
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment. Nordic Unified Communications and Collaboration.
- How are Nordic enterprises embracing unified communications and network life-cycle services?
- What is the actual and forecast spending by enterprises on connectivity in Nordic countries?
- How can vendors and service providers gain from increased adoption of advanced mobility solutions by Nordic enterprises?
- Who are the leading providers of communications solutions to enterprises in the Nordics and what strategies do they have?
- What are the key drivers shaping the enterprise communications market in the Nordics?
IDC's Nordic Unified Communications and Collaboration research reviews strategies, market positioning, and future direction of several providers in the Nordic enterprise communications market, including:
Aastra, Accenture, Alcatel-Lucent, AT&T, Atea, Avaya, Capgemini, Cisco, CSC, Elisa, Ericsson, Fujitsu, HP, IBM, Intelecom, Interactive Intelligence, Logica, Microsoft, Netdesign, Nokia, Siemens, Trio, TDC, Tele2, TeliaSonera, Verizon, and Visionsutveckling.
IDC's Custom Research and Go-to-Market Solutions harness the power of global research, thought leadership, and innovative best practices to drive your business forward. With proven approaches and research-backed methodologies, IDC helps you:
IDC Custom Solutions develops and delivers programs designed around your specific business goals using a foundation of research and insights across technologies, geographies, and industries as well as expertise across practice areas that span strategy, sales and marketing, and business measurement and management. Go here to view our overview video.
Whether you are a technology buyer or provider, IDC Insights' research translates today's global IT professional requirements and trends into business opportunities for your organization. With dedicated businesses targeting energy, financial services, government, healthcare, manufacturing, and retail, IDC provides unmatched integration of global technology and vertical industry expertise to deliver industry-specific customer intelligence that gives clients a powerful business advantage.
Connect and engage with a global network of business and IT professionals in the first-of-its-kind end-user community at http://idc-insights-community.com or learn more about our IT Executive research by visiting http://www.idc.com/itexecutive.