IDC's Australia IT Services Leadership Series research provides a comprehensive look at the full breadth of the IT services market that includes IT consulting, systems integration, outsourcing and managed services, technology services, and business services markets. This research examines market and technology trends, drivers and inhibitors, customer preferences and buying behavior, and emerging new service delivery models and presents IDC's forward-looking insights. The service also provides an in-depth analysis of existing and emerging players and their revenue opportunities for the Australian IT services market.
- IT consulting and systems integration
- Application management services
- Outsourcing and managed services, including desktop, network, and infrastructure
- Business process outsourcing (BPO)
- Cloud services
- Technology services (deployment and support)
- IDC's 2012 APEJ End-User Cloud Survey
- IDC's 2012 IT Services Annual Customer Survey
- IDC's 2012 Asia/Pacific C-Suite Barometer Study
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
- What is the size of the IT services market across different market segments, and what is the growth forecast? What is driving and/or inhibiting the growth of this market?
- Which providers have leveraged their competitive advantage to increase market share?
- How will utility computing/on-demand services be leveraged in the IT outsourcing market?
- How are users responding to this evolving model of services delivery?
ASG Software Solutions, Alphawest Services Pty Ltd, Computer Sciences Corporation, Data#3, Datacom, Inc., Deloitte, HCL, MINCOM, Mahindra Satyam, Nippon Telegraph and Telephone Corporation, Tata Group