IDC's Australia IT Services research provides a comprehensive look at the full breadth of the IT services market that includes IT consulting, systems integration, outsourcing and managed services, technology services, and business services markets. This research examines market and technology trends, drivers and inhibitors, customer preferences and buying behavior, and emerging new service delivery models and presents IDC's forward-looking insights. The service also provides in-depth analysis of existing and emerging players and their revenue opportunities for the Australian IT services market.
- IT consulting and systems integration
- Application management services
- Outsourcing and managed services including desktop, network, and infrastructure
- Business process outsourcing (BPO)
- Cloud services
- Technology services (deployment and support)
- APEJ End-User Cloud Survey 2012
- IT Services Annual Customer Survey 2012
- APC Suite Barometer Study 2012
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
- What is the size of the IT services market across different market segments, and what is the growth forecast? What is driving and/or inhibiting the growth of this market?
- Which providers have leveraged their competitive advantage to increase market share?
- How will utility computing/on-demand services be leveraged in the IT outsourcing market?
- How are users responding to this evolving model of services delivery?
This service reviews strategies, market positioning, and future direction of several providers in the Australia IT services market, including:
Tier 1 players: Accenture, Capgemini, CSC, Deloitte, Fujitsu Getronics, HP, IBM, and Telstra. Tier 2 players: Alphawest, ASG, Data #3, Datacom, Dimension Data, Mincom, and SMS Management & Technology. Offshore players: HCL Technologies, Infosys, Mahindra Satyam, TCS, and Wipro
IDC's Custom Research and Go-to-Market Solutions harness the power of global research, thought leadership, and innovative best practices to drive your business forward. With proven approaches and research-backed methodologies, IDC helps you:
IDC Custom Solutions develops and delivers programs designed around your specific business goals using a foundation of research and insights across technologies, geographies, and industries as well as expertise across practice areas that span strategy, sales and marketing, and business measurement and management. Go here to view our overview video.
Whether you are a technology buyer or provider, IDC Insights' research translates today's global IT professional requirements and trends into business opportunities for your organization. With dedicated businesses targeting energy, financial services, government, healthcare, manufacturing, and retail, IDC provides unmatched integration of global technology and vertical industry expertise to deliver industry-specific customer intelligence that gives clients a powerful business advantage.
Connect and engage with a global network of business and IT professionals in the first-of-its-kind end-user community at http://idc-insights-community.com or learn more about our IT Executive research by visiting http://www.idc.com/itexecutive.