IDC Predictions 2012: SMB - Shifting Priorities Will Mean New Opportunities/Challenges for Technology Providers
12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m. U.S. Eastern Time
To register for this event, please click here.
IDC is predicting that small and medium-size business (SMB) IT spending will reach record levels in 2012 and there will be clear winners and losers when it comes to both technology and regional spending growth. The new SMB pragmatism and the growing role of "social, mobile, and virtual" will drive major SMB investments across geographies.
New global survey work and the latest IDC forecasts provide the foundation for a look ahead to changing SMB priorities and opportunities. Join IDC's global SMB research team in an examination of the Top 10 regional and technology forecasts for 2012 - and beyond.
- Ray Boggs, Vice President, Small/Medium Business and Home Office Research
- Justin Jaffe, Senior Analyst, SMB and Home Office Markets
- Darren Bibby, Program Vice-President, Software Channels and Alliances Research
- Liz Conner, Senior Research Analyst, Storage Systems
- Matt Davis, Program Director, Consumer Multiplay Services
- Tim Doherty, Research Analyst, Small and Medium Business Markets: Mobility
- Alejandro Florean, Research and Consulting Director, Enterprise Solutions, Latin America
- Giuliana Folco, Research Vice President, European Industry Solutions
- Suchitra Narayan, Senior Research Manager, Services, IDC Asia/Pacific
- Jed Scaramella, Research Manager, Servers
Audio replays of this Web conference are available to all registered participants starting the day after the event.
If you have questions about how to participate in this Web conference, please contact email@example.com.