IDC's Benelux Enterprise Communications and Services research provides clients with actionable research and opinion on developments in Benelux from three angles: unified communications and collaboration (including web, audio, and videoconferencing), business network services, and network life-cycle services.
- Benelux enterprise network consulting and integration spending
- Benelux enterprise managed network services
- Benelux enterprise network equipment
- Benelux unified communications and collaboration
- Benelux web, audio, and videoconferencing
- Benelux enterprise communications survey
- Benelux Enterprise Network Life-Cycle Services Market, 2016–2021 Forecast
- Benelux Enterprise Communications Survey, 2017
- Benelux Unified Communications and Collaboration Market, 2016–2021 Forecast
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
- What are the actual and forecast network life-cycle services spending in Benelux?
- How is the market developing for managed communications services for enterprises?
- How will consulting services enable network transformation?
- What is the impact of SDN and new technologies on the enterprise network equipment and services markets?
- How will the enterprise network infrastructure market develop, and which players are best positioned for growth?
- How will the market for unified communications and collaboration develop over the next five years?
AT&T Inc., Accenture plc, Alcatel-Lucent, Atos S.A., Avaya Inc., BT Group plc, Capgemini S.A., Cisco Systems, Inc., Computer Sciences Corporation, Deloitte, Fujitsu Limited, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd., IBM, Juniper Networks, Inc., Logicalis Group Limited, Orange S.A., Proximus PLC, Tele2 AB, Unify Inc., Verizon Communications, Inc., Vodafone Group Plc