IDC's Benelux Enterprise Communications and Services research provides clients with actionable research and opinion on developments in this market. IDC covers this market from three angles: unified communications and collaboration (including web, audio, and video conferencing), business network services, and network life-cycle services. On the equipment side, this research will drill down to reveal market trends, adoption, and vendor shares on a country basis. On the services side, coverage also includes all types of business network services. IDC also has country-specific quarterly data on this market, which is available as an add-on to this program. The breadth and depth of coverage make this program indispensable for any product vendor, service provider, or IT services firm active in Benelux.
- Benelux enterprise network consulting and integration spending
- Benelux enterprise managed network services
- Benelux enterprise network equipment
- Benelux unified communications and collaboration
- Benelux web, audio, and video conferencing
- Benelux enterprise communications survey
- Benelux Enterprise Network Life-Cycle Services Market, 2015–2019 Forecast
- Benelux Enterprise Communications Survey, 2015
- Benelux Unified Communications and Collaboration Market, 2015–2019 Forecast
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
- What are the actual and forecast network life-cycle services spending in Benelux?
- How is the market developing for managed communications services for enterprises?
- How will consulting services enable network transformation?
- What is the impact of SDN and new technologies on the enterprise network equipment and services markets?
- How will the enterprise network infrastructure market develop, and which players are best positioned for growth?
- How will the market for unified communications and collaboration (UC&C) develop over the next five years?
IDC's Benelux Enterprise Communications and Services research reviews strategies, market positioning, and future direction of several providers in Benelux, including:
Accenture, Alcatel-Lucent, Atos Origin, AT&T, Avaya, Belgacom, BT, Capgemini, Cisco, CSC, Deloitte, Dimension Data, Fujitsu, HP, Huawei, IBM, Juniper, KPN, Logicalis, Orange Business Services, T-Systems, Tele2, Unify, Verizon, and Vodafone..
IDC's Custom Research and Go-to-Market Solutions harness the power of global research, thought leadership, and innovative best practices to drive your business forward. With proven approaches and research-backed methodologies, IDC helps you:
IDC Custom Solutions develops and delivers programs designed around your specific business goals using a foundation of research and insights across technologies, geographies, and industries as well as expertise across practice areas that span strategy, sales and marketing, and business measurement and management. Go here to view our overview video.
Whether you are a technology buyer or provider, IDC Insights' research translates today's global IT professional requirements and trends into business opportunities for your organization. With dedicated businesses targeting energy, financial services, government, healthcare, manufacturing, and retail, IDC provides unmatched integration of global technology and vertical industry expertise to deliver industry-specific customer intelligence that gives clients a powerful business advantage.
Connect and engage with a global network of business and IT professionals in the first-of-its-kind end-user community at http://idc-insights-community.com or learn more about our IT Executive research by visiting http://www.idc.com/itexecutive.