Assessing the Opportunity for Mobile Enterprise Security
12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m., U.S. Eastern Time
The recent influx of mobile devices in the enterprise has given rise to a host of new security concerns. Trends around BYOD, new application delivery models, and cloud are just a few of the factors that influence this rapidly evolving space.
In this Web conference, IDC will discuss the current state of the enterprise mobile security market and where it sees opportunity for mobile ecosystem players to address these concerns.
Topics to be addressed include:
- Key trends in the enterprise mobility market that impact mobile security
- Top mobile security concerns of enterprise customers today
- IDC's outlook for the mobile security market from 2011-2016
- Essential guidance for companies playing in the mobile security space.
- Stacy Crook, Senior Analyst, Mobile Enterprise Research
- Christian A. Christiansen, Program Vice President, Security Products and Services
Audio replays of this Web conference are available to all registered participants starting the day after the event.
If you have questions about how to participate in this Web conference, please contact email@example.com.