Moving Beyond Just Defining Big Data: Considerations for Successful Big Data Deployments
12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m., U.S. Eastern Time
Big Data is not just about data collection, it's not just about analytics, it's not just about Hadoop. There is a growing number of organizations that are beginning to address the opportunities and challenges of ever growing volumes of multi-structured data. There is now a greater need to identify different use cases for Big Data and the myriad technology options to address each use case.
Join this IDC Web conference to learn about:
- Industry and business process use cases for Big Data technology
- Infrastructure considerations for successful Big Data deployments
- Hadoop and MapReduce ecosystem and other software options for Big Data
- Dan Vesset, Program Vice President, Business Analytics
- Benjamin Woo, Program Vice President, Worldwide Storage Systems
- Jean Bozman, Research Vice President, Enterprise Servers
- Carl Olofson, Research Vice President, Application Development and Deployment
Audio replays of this Web conference are available to all registered participants starting the day after the event.
If you have questions about how to participate in this Web conference, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.