IDC's Central and Eastern European Emerging Telecom Opportunities service provides insight, strategies, competitive analysis, and forecasts of emerging opportunities in the telecommunications markets of Central and Eastern Europe so that telecom service providers can assess these opportunities and make strategic decisions. The service includes a mix of conceptual analysis, market forecasts, case studies, strategic options, survey results, and commentary on new developments.
- Telcos in the cloud
- Unified communications (UC) and collaboration
- Machine-to-machine (M2M) communications and the Internet of things (IOT)
- Enterprise mobility
- Consumer services and applications
- Additional emerging trends
- Poland, Romania, Russia, the Czech Republic, and other markets
- Central and Eastern Europe Telecom Opportunities Predictions, 2016
- Telecom Service Provider Opportunities: Romania
- Telecom Service Provider Opportunities: Czech Republic
- Central and Eastern Europe Enterprise Communications Services Trends Survey, 2016
- Central and Eastern Europe Enterprise Voice Services and Equipment Trends Survey, 2016
- Central and Eastern Europe Enterprise Network Lifecycle Services Trends Survey, 2016
- Central and Eastern Europe Telecom Service Provider Opportunities in IT Service, Datacenters, and Cloud
- Market Analysis Perspective: Central and Eastern Europe Telecom Opportunities, 2016
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
- What strategies are proving effective for telcos launching and penetrating new service markets beyond traditional telecom?
- How large are the opportunities for telcos offering new products and services in CEE markets?
- How do unique CEE market conditions affect the outlook for specific telco products and services being pitched by vendors?
- How do the key CEE players compare in terms of financial and KPI performance?
- Which cloud strategies are proving effective among telcos in CEE?
- What trends will shape the outlook for telcos in the coming years and in what ways?
Deutsche Telekom AG, MTS Allstream Holdings Inc., Magyar Telekom Telecommunications Public Limited Company, MegaFon, O2 HOLDINGS LIMITED, Orange S.A., Polkomtel S.A., Telekom Austria Aktiengesellschaft, Telenor ASA, UPC Romania Holding B.V, VimpelCom Limited, Viva Communications, Inc., Vodafone Group Plc