This IDC service provides insight, strategies, competitive analysis, and forecasts of emerging opportunities in the telecom markets of Central and Eastern Europe so that telecom service providers can assess these opportunities and make strategic decisions. The service includes a mix of conceptual analysis, market forecasts, case studies, strategic options, survey results, and commentary on new developments.
- Telcos in the cloud
- Unified communications (UC) and collaboration
- Machine-to-machine (M2M) communications
- Enterprise mobility
- Consumer services and applications
- Additional emerging trends
- Poland, Romania, Russia, Czech Republic, and other markets
- CEE Telecom Service Providers in The Cloud
- Czech Republic Unified Communications Market Forecast and Analysis, 2014–2018
- Poland Machine-to-Machine Communications Forecast and Analysis, 2014–2018
- Romania Enterprise Telecoms Market Analysis and Forecast, 2014–2018
- Russia Mobile Broadband Market Analysis and Forecast, 2014–2018
- CEE Telecom Service Provider Financial and KPI Analysis
- CEE Enterprise Mobility Survey
- CEE WAN Manager Survey
- Other country and regional studies and articles throughout the year
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
- What strategies are proving effective for telcos launching and penetrating new service markets beyond traditional telecoms?
- How large are the opportunities for telcos offering new products and services in CEE markets?
- How do unique CEE market conditions affect the outlook for specific telco products and services being pitched by vendors?
- How do the key CEE players compare in terms of financial and KPI performance?
- Which cloud strategies are proving effective among telcos in CEE?
- What trends will shape the outlook for telcos in the coming years and in what ways?
IDC's Central and Eastern European Emerging Telecom Opportunities service reviews strategies, market positioning, and future direction of several companies in the region, including:
Magyar Telekom, MegaFon, MTS, Orange, Romtelecom, Telefónica O2, Telekomunikacja Polska, T-Mobile, Vimpelcom, Vodafone, and other leading players.
IDC's Custom Research and Go-to-Market Solutions harness the power of global research, thought leadership, and innovative best practices to drive your business forward. With proven approaches and research-backed methodologies, IDC helps you:
IDC Custom Solutions develops and delivers programs designed around your specific business goals using a foundation of research and insights across technologies, geographies, and industries as well as expertise across practice areas that span strategy, sales and marketing, and business measurement and management. Go here to view our overview video.
Whether you are a technology buyer or provider, IDC Insights' research translates today's global IT professional requirements and trends into business opportunities for your organization. With dedicated businesses targeting energy, financial services, government, healthcare, manufacturing, and retail, IDC provides unmatched integration of global technology and vertical industry expertise to deliver industry-specific customer intelligence that gives clients a powerful business advantage.
Connect and engage with a global network of business and IT professionals in the first-of-its-kind end-user community at http://idc-insights-community.com or learn more about our IT Executive research by visiting http://www.idc.com/itexecutive.