The Australia Big Data Leadership Series SIS will align IDC's global taxonomy on Big Data and provide customers with a series of report deliverables, a presentation, and inquiry time. The SIS explores the Big Data market in four areas: decision support and automation, analytics and discovery, data organization and management, and infrastructure. This service can be used by market intelligence, sales, marketing, and strategy lines of businesses in vendor organizations.
- Software market: Data organization, analytics and discovery software, and decision support
- Infrastructure: External storage, server revenue, and data networking infrastructure
- Services: Business consulting, BPO, IT outsourcing, and training services
- The Australian Big Data Context
- Big Data Market Size and Forecast
- A Vertical Perspective on Big Data
- Big Data Insights
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
- A clear taxonomy for Big Data in Australia that can be used by vendors as a means to have a consistent view of the marketplace
- A localized sizing and forecast of the Big Data market and the key players in the Big Data ecosystem
- Verticalized adoption of Big Data in the banking sector and how this is creating business benefits to organizations
- A gap analysis between current and future trends in Australia leveraging global adoption and practices
- Insights and case studies on deployment and adoption of Big Data in Australia that highlight the challenges and benefits