IDC's Australia Data Driven Intelligence Leadership Series service offers timely and responsive market analysis and competitive coverage of the data-driven intelligence market in Australia. Developed considering both the supply and the demand side of the market, this report series provides customers with a series of report deliverables, a presentation, and inquiry time. It explores the broader data-driven intelligence market, including Big Data, analytics, cognitive computing, and the Internet of Things in addition to more general data management, governance, and security considerations. This service can be used by vendors and end-user organisations across market intelligence, sales, marketing, CIO, and strategy lines of businesses.
- Key trends in data-driven intelligence
- Market sizing and forecasts
- End-user priorities and intent
- Business analytics vendor snapshot market share
- Insights into front of mind topics (i.e, privacy)
- The Australian Big Data Context
- Big Data Market Size and Forecast
- Market Maturity
- Big Data Services
- Balancing Privacy, Trust, and Innovation
- Security Heat Map
- Modern CRM
- Role of Open Source
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
- What is the local data-driven opportunity?
- How mature are ANZ organisations in their adoption of data-driven initiatives, and how does this compare globally?
- Who are the key vendors offering solutions and services, and what are the hot topics?
- What does a snapshot of the local data-driven intelligence look like?
- How are organisations balancing privacy, trust, and data governance?
- What does the security landscape look like?
Accenture plc, Amazon.com, Inc., Bosch Software Innovations GmbH, Cisco Systems, Inc., Cloudera, Inc., Dell Inc., Deloitte, EMC Corporation, Ernst & Young, Fujitsu Limited, Google Inc., Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Hitachi, Ltd., HortonWorks Inc., IBM, Informatica Corporation, Microsoft Corporation, Oracle Corporation, Qlik Technologies Inc., SAP AG, SAS Institute Inc., Salesforce.com, Inc., Teradata Corporation, YELLOWFIN INTERNATIONAL PTY LTD