IDC's BuyerPulse® Deals Database: Worldwide Big Data Software product provides critical deal and customer purchasing data that helps technology vendors, professional services firms, end users, and the financial services community monitor the demand for Big Data software as well as track leading-edge use cases in this emerging market. With over 1,100 worldwide Big Data software customer win announcements and new additions every quarter, this database represents the largest and richest information repository of Big Data software deals. This offering provides tangible metrics for competitive intelligence teams to evaluate technology buying patterns as well as for sales and marketing teams to use in a sales enablement capacity.
This product covers the following segments of the Big Data software market:
- Data integration and access software
- Database development and management tools
- Relational database management systems (RDBMS)
- Nonrelational database management systems
- Business rules management systems
- End-user query, reporting, and analysis
- Advanced and predictive analytics software
- Content management
- Search and discovery technologies
- Services operations management
- Security and vulnerability management
- Storage software
- Track which customers are purchasing Big Data software products
- Analyze new customer wins by software vendor
- Analyze what industries, company sizes, and countries are purchasing Big Data software solutions
- Understand what business processes are using Big Data software
- Understand what business needs are being solved by Big Data software
- Analyze what positioning statements are being used to explain the benefits of Big Data solutions
- Which customers are my Big Data competitors winning?
- What are the opportunities for investment to grow my business in specific industries, such as media, financial services, and government?
- What decisions are customers making between on-premise, cloud, and appliances within Big Data?
- What Big Data software products are selling in emerging markets?
- What differences exist between large customers and small to midsize businesses when purchasing Big Data software?
IDC's BuyerPulse Deals Database: Worldwide Big Data Software product provides critical deal and customer purchasing data that helps the vendor, end-user, and financial services communities monitor the demand for Big Data–related software. Over 200 vendors are currently tracked with 800 software customers, including:
1010data, Accellion, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Appistry, arcplan Information Services GmbH, Aspera Inc., Cloudera Inc., Datameer Inc., DataStax, Domo, Elasticsearch, EMC Corp., FICO, GE Intelligent Platforms, Google, HP, IBM, Infobright, Informatica, LogRhythm, MapR, MarkLogic Corp., Microsoft Corp., MicroStrategy Inc., Neo Technology, Oracle Corp., Pervasive Software, PivotLink, Progress Software Corp., Qlik Technologies, SAP, SAS Institute, Splunk Inc., Tableau, Talend, Teradata Corp., TIBCO Software Inc., WANdisco, and Wildfire Interactive.
Throughout the year, this product will offer insight into the latest trends impacting the market. BuyerPulse Deals Database: Worldwide Big Data Software clients receive weekly updates to IDC's software deals data.