IDC's BuyerPulse® Deals Database: Worldwide Social Software product provides critical deal and customer purchasing data that helps technology vendors, professional services firms, end users, and the financial services community monitor the demand for social software as well as track the continuous performance of key vendors. This database represents the largest and richest information repository of social software deals. This offering provides tangible metrics for competitive intelligence teams to evaluate technology buying patterns as well as for sales and marketing teams to use in a sales enablement capacity.
This product covers the following segments of the social software market:
- Enterprise social software
- Social CRM applications
- Instant communications applications
- Conferencing applications
- Team collaborative applications
- Email applications
- Innovation management applications
- Customer service
- Process automation middleware
- By client organization name (including DUNS), industry (including SIC), employee size, country, and announcement date
- By software product, IDC functional market, IDC competitive market, and new versus existing customers
- By keywords such as cloud/SaaS, communities, customer experience management, digital commerce, loyalty management, sentiment analysis, social collaboration, unified communications, and so forth
Our research addresses the following issues that are critical to your success:
- What are the buying patterns of social business software purchases and the implications for vendor product development, acquisitions, and go-to-market strategies?
- Which customers are my competitors winning?
- How can I benchmark how my organization is doing against the competition?
- What are the common characteristics of customers making multiple cloud software purchases?
- What industries are investing in social collaboration deployments?
- What differences exist between large customers and small to midsize businesses when purchasing collaboration applications products?
IDC's BuyerPulse Deals Database: Worldwide Social Software product provides critical deal and customer purchasing data that helps vendors, end users, and the financial services community monitor the demand for social business–related software. A sample of companies tracked includes:
Adobe Systems, Appian, Avaya, Awareness, blueKiwi, Blackboard, Brainshark, Brightidea, BroadVision, Cisco Systems, Citrix Online, Communispace, Consensus Point, Critical Path, Crowdcast, CrowdFlower, Dassault Systèmes, EMC, EVER TEAM, Google, HootSuite Media, IBM, IGLOO, IntraLinks, Ipswitch, Jive Software, KickApps, Lithium, LivePerson, Liveworld, Media Beacon, Microsoft, Moxie Software, Mzinga, Netviewer, Newsgator, Novell, Open Text, Oracle, OutStart, Quest Software, Rollstream, SABA, salesforce.com-Radian 6, SAP, Sendmail, Smartsheet, Socialcast, Socialtext, Socialware, Spigit, Sysomos, Telligent, Trampoline Systems, Unisys, VMware/Zimbra, and Yammer.
Throughout the year, this product offers insight into the latest trends impacting the market. BuyerPulse Deals Database: Worldwide Social Software clients receive monthly updates to IDC's software deals data.