IDC's Central and Eastern European IT Security Services provides an overview of the evolving security services market in five key countries in the region. It equips IT services providers with the detailed market intelligence needed to plan sales and marketing strategies, including market forecasts, assessments of the competitive landscape, product trends, services provider strategies, and market shares.
- Professional security services
- Managed security services
- Training and education security services
- Security services market forecast by segment
- Security services competitive analysis
- Security compliance and governance services
- Analysis of cloud-based and CPE-based delivery models for managed security services
- Russia IT Security Services Market 2015–2019 Forecast and 2014 Vendor Shares
- Czech Republic IT Security Services Market 2015–2019 Forecast and 2014 Vendor Shares
- Hungary IT Security Services Market 2015–2019 Forecast and 2014 Vendor Shares
- Poland IT Security Services Market 2015–2019 Forecast and 2014 Vendor Shares
- Romania IT Security Services Market 2015–2019 Forecast and 2014 Vendor Shares
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
- What are the key trends emerging in the security services market, and how will the market grow in the near future?
- What are the current and forecast sizes of the overall security services market, and where are the changes occurring?
- What are the managed services growth areas, and where are the greatest operation attach rates?
- What are the implications of the emerging cloud model for security services?
- What are the requirements to gain share in these markets?
- What is the standing of security services providers in the region and in individual countries?
IDC's Central and Eastern European IT Security Services research reviews the strategies, market positioning, and future directions of providers in the IT security services market, including:
Accenture, Alcatel-Lucent, AT&T, BT, CA Technologies, Capgemini, Cisco, Covisint, CSC, Dell/SecureWorks, Deloitte & Touche, Dimension Data, EMC (RSA), Entrust, Fujitsu, General Dynamics, HP/EDS, IBM, Infosys, Lockheed Martin, McAfee, Microsoft, Northrop Grumman, Novell, Oracle, Orange Business Services, Perimeter E-Security, PWC, Qualys, SafeNet, SAIC, SonicWALL, Sprint, Symantec, Tata Communications, Trend Micro, Trustwave, T-Systems, Unisys, VeriSign, and Wipro.
IDC's Custom Research and Go-to-Market Solutions harness the power of global research, thought leadership, and innovative best practices to drive your business forward. With proven approaches and research-backed methodologies, IDC helps you:
IDC Custom Solutions develops and delivers programs designed around your specific business goals using a foundation of research and insights across technologies, geographies, and industries as well as expertise across practice areas that span strategy, sales and marketing, and business measurement and management. Go here to view our overview video.
Whether you are a technology buyer or provider, IDC Insights' research translates today's global IT professional requirements and trends into business opportunities for your organization. With dedicated businesses targeting energy, financial services, government, healthcare, manufacturing, and retail, IDC provides unmatched integration of global technology and vertical industry expertise to deliver industry-specific customer intelligence that gives clients a powerful business advantage.
Connect and engage with a global network of business and IT professionals in the first-of-its-kind end-user community at http://www.idc-community.com or learn more about our IT Executive research by visiting http://www.idc.com/itexecutive.