IDC's EMEA Telco Systems and Life-Cycle Services is our flagship research service focusing on communications service provider (CSP) infrastructure and operations. It will keep you abreast of developments through specialized studies on the IT, networks, equipment, and services that enable CSPs to compete and innovate in their rapidly evolving markets. The service includes both market forecasts and strategic analysis.
- Carrier-grade routers and switches
- OSS and BSS
- Professional and managed services for the CSP
- Wireless and wireline network infrastructure
- Best practices in telecoms service provision
- Evolving operational and procurement models at the CSP
- SDN and NFV
- Cloud services for and by the CSP
- EMEA Telecommunications Equipment 2014–2018 Forecast
- EMEA Network Optimization Competitive Analysis
- EMEA CSP Network Lifecycle Services 2014–2018 Forecast
- Major Analytics Trends in CSP Operations
- Carrier IT and Services: Best Practices by Region
- Network Sharing in EMEA: A New Wave?
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
- What impact will SDN, network sharing, or the Internet of Things have on vendor, partnership, and procurement strategies?
- What competitive disruptions will be caused by the convergence of IT and networks?
- How will capex and opex models evolve at the CSP?
- What specific requirements are posed by emerging markets?
- How big will the market be for various equipment, IT, and service segments in EMEA over the next five years, and what will drive or inhibit growth in these markets?
This service reviews strategies, market positioning, and future direction of several providers in the telecoms ICT market, including:
Amdocs, Alcatel Lucent, Cisco, Oracle, Nokia Solutions and Networks, Huawei, Redknee, SAP, HP, Ericsson, SAP, Comarch, Atos, Mahindra, Juniper, ZTE, Samsung, Brocade, Tellabs, F5, Extreme, Comverse
IDC's Custom Research and Go-to-Market Solutions harness the power of global research, thought leadership, and innovative best practices to drive your business forward. With proven approaches and research-backed methodologies, IDC helps you:
IDC Custom Solutions develops and delivers programs designed around your specific business goals using a foundation of research and insights across technologies, geographies, and industries as well as expertise across practice areas that span strategy, sales and marketing, and business measurement and management. Go here to view our overview video.
Whether you are a technology buyer or provider, IDC Insights' research translates today's global IT professional requirements and trends into business opportunities for your organization. With dedicated businesses targeting energy, financial services, government, healthcare, manufacturing, and retail, IDC provides unmatched integration of global technology and vertical industry expertise to deliver industry-specific customer intelligence that gives clients a powerful business advantage.
Connect and engage with a global network of business and IT professionals in the first-of-its-kind end-user community at http://idc-insights-community.com or learn more about our IT Executive research by visiting http://www.idc.com/itexecutive.
Research Director, EMEA Telecommunications and Networking