IDC's European Security Life-Cycle Services research provides clients with a comprehensive view of the investment strategies and decisions of European enterprises around security solutions from discrete projects from managed services engagements; all the way from consulting, implementation, management, and education and training. The service further examines the impact of new technologies and trends, such as virtualization, cloud services and consumerization of IT (BYOD), on the IT security marketplace, as well as charting the competitive landscape for these services.
- Security services market forecast by segment
- Security consulting services
- Managed security services
- Security education and training services
- Current and future trends and technologies influencing IT security spending decisions and strategies of Western European enterprises
- Competitive landscape of the European security services market
- European Security Services Forecast and Analysis, 2014–2018
- Top 10 West European Security Services Vendors: Competitive Analysis
- Security Services Survey Report
- IDC Links and Flashes covering major events and trends
- Addressing Security Issues and Concerns of Bring-Your-Own-Device Initiatives
- Security Services in Cloud Computing
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
- What is the demand for security services in Western Europe, and how will it grow over the next five years?
- What are the major issues related to IT security that companies face today and in the future?
- How is cloud computing changing IT security needs?
- What is the impact of IT consumerization in IT security requirements?
- How are regulatory and compliance changes affecting the market and how service vendors should react to those changes?
- What is the competitive positioning of the major players?
IDC's European Security Life-Cycle Services reviews strategies, market positioning, and future direction of several providers in the security services market, including:
Accenture, AT&T, Atos, BT, CSC, Dell/SecureWorks, Deloitte, Dimension Data, HP, IBM, Infosys, McAfee, Orange, PricewaterhouseCoopers, Qualys, SafeNet, Sophos, Symantec, TCS, Trend Micro, Trustwave, T-Systems, Unisys, Verizon Enterprise Solutions
IDC's Custom Research and Go-to-Market Solutions harness the power of global research, thought leadership, and innovative best practices to drive your business forward. With proven approaches and research-backed methodologies, IDC helps you:
IDC Custom Solutions develops and delivers programs designed around your specific business goals using a foundation of research and insights across technologies, geographies, and industries as well as expertise across practice areas that span strategy, sales and marketing, and business measurement and management. Go here to view our overview video.
Whether you are a technology buyer or provider, IDC Insights' research translates today's global IT professional requirements and trends into business opportunities for your organization. With dedicated businesses targeting energy, financial services, government, healthcare, manufacturing, and retail, IDC provides unmatched integration of global technology and vertical industry expertise to deliver industry-specific customer intelligence that gives clients a powerful business advantage.
Connect and engage with a global network of business and IT professionals in the first-of-its-kind end-user community athttp://idc-insights-community.com or learn more about our IT Executive research by visiting http://www.idc.com/itexecutive.