IDC's Middle East IT Services Market Opportunity research service delivers understanding and insight into the region's key services markets at a multidimensional and strategic level. The service analyzes and quantifies opportunities and market dynamics across the region and pinpoints key trends in services delivery, such as professional IT services, cloud, hosted and managed services, security services, and IT and business consulting. It provides the market intelligence that ICT services players need to stay competitive.
- Project services: systems integration, network consulting and integration, application customization and consulting, and custom application development
- Outsourced and managed services: application management, information systems, network and desktop outsourcing, hosted application management, hosting infrastructure services
- Support services: hardware and software support and installation
- Training and education services
- Consulting: IT and business
- IT security services
- Overall IT services spending
- Detailed analysis and spending forecast to 2017 by IT service foundation market
- Drivers and inhibitors of IT services spending
- Key trends in IT services, such as cloud, outsourcing, hosting, and managed services
- IT services vendor and market analysis
- Mega-developments and smart cities: opportunities for services
- The opportunity for third-party datacenters and datacenter delivered services
- Top 10 predictions: IT and cloud services
- Cloud: public and private cloud
- Market analysis for UAE, Saudi Arabia, and OGCC
- Competitive analysis of top IT services providers in UAE
- Competitive analysis of top IT services providers in Saudi Arabia
- Insights into smart cities and business consulting
- Cloud, datacenter services, and managed services
- Top 10 predictions for GCC countries
- Event flashes
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
- What is the size of the IT services market and how is it structured?
- How will IT services markets in MENA grow over the next five years?
- Which are the leading players in each competitive category and what are their future strategies?
- What are the key growth areas in IT services?
- What do end users say about their concerns and preferences regarding IT services procurement?
IDC's Middle East IT Services Market Opportunity research reviews strategies, market positioning, and future direction of several providers in the IT services market in Middle East countries, including:
Accenture, Alpha Data, Arabic Computer Systems, Awal IT Services, BT Applied Technology, CNS, Ebttikar, eHosting Datafort, Ejada, Emitac, Etisalat, GBM, HP, Injazat Data Systems, IBM, ITS, Jeraisy Computer & Communication Services, Mahindra Satyam, Mannai Corporation, MDS Holding, MEEZA, Mobily, Wipro, and SBM.
IDC's Custom Research and Go-to-Market Solutions harness the power of global research, thought leadership, and innovative best practices to drive your business forward. With proven approaches and research-backed methodologies, IDC helps you:
IDC Custom Solutions develops and delivers programs designed around your specific business goals using a foundation of research and insights across technologies, geographies, and industries as well as expertise across practice areas that span strategy, sales and marketing, and business measurement and management. Go here to view our overview video.
Whether you are a technology buyer or provider, IDC Insights' research translates today's global IT professional requirements and trends into business opportunities for your organization. With dedicated businesses targeting energy, financial services, government, healthcare, manufacturing, and retail, IDC provides unmatched integration of global technology and vertical industry expertise to deliver industry-specific customer intelligence that gives clients a powerful business advantage.
Connect and engage with a global network of business and IT professionals in the first-of-its-kind end-user community at http://idc-insights-community.com or learn more about our IT Executive research by visiting http://www.idc.com/itexecutive.