IDC's Digital Transformation: The Professional Services Opportunity provides IT buyers and IT vendors with analysis on digital transformation initiatives. Coverage includes strategy and implementations of cloud services and the intersection of cloud with business analytics, enterprise mobility, and enterprise social technology. The people and business process changes required to enable digital transformation are also covered. Professional services opportunities related to the Internet of Things (IoT) and cognitive systems are explored, including analysis of industrial organizations (i.e., nontraditional IT vendors) that compete to provide related IT professional services.
- Professional service offerings for business and IT cloud services, business analytics, enterprise mobility, and social technologies
- Emerging professional services opportunities related to the Internet of Things and cognitive systems
- Competitive profiles of service firms offering digital transformation professional services
- Case studies of major digital transformation services initiatives to examine ROI and organizational, cultural, and people challenges
- End-user surveys describing adoption trends, spending intentions, and market drivers and inhibitors related to implementing any combination of cloud with business analytics, enterprise mobility, and enterprise social technology'
- Worldwide and U.S. Digital Transformation Professional Services Forecast and Analysis
- Worldwide Internet of Things Professional Services Forecast and Analysis
- Worldwide Digital Transformation Professional Services Vendor Competitive Analysis
- Adoption Patterns for Digital Transformation Professional Services and Spending Intentions for Consulting and Professional Services
- Case Studies and Vendor Profiles of Digital Transformation Implementation Initiatives
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
- What are the emerging market trends with respect to professional service offerings for digital transformation?
- What strategies are service firms adopting, and how are they adjusting their capabilities to respond to new market needs?
- Which service firms can best leverage the increasing market demand for digital transformation services?
- How do organizations drive digital transformation using cloud with business analytics, enterprise mobility, and enterprise social technology?
- How can organizations evaluate which professional services providers to consider when implementing digital transformation?
AT&T Inc., Accenture plc, Amazon.com, Inc., Appirio Inc., Atos S.A., Avanade Inc, BT Group plc, CA Technologies, Inc., CGI Group Inc., Capgemini S.A., CenturyLink, Inc., Cisco Systems, Inc., Citrix Systems, Inc., Cognizant Technology Solutions Corporation, Computer Sciences Corporation, Dell Inc., Deloitte, Deutsche Telekom AG, EMC Corporation, Fujitsu Limited, General Electric Company, Google Inc., HCL, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Hitachi, Ltd., Honeywell International Inc., Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd., IBM, Indra Sistemas, S.A., Infosys Limited, Intel Corporation, Juniper Networks, Inc., KEANE INTERNATIONAL, INC., KPMG International, KPN International, LM Ericsson Telephone Company, Lockheed Martin Corporation, Microsoft Corporation, MomentumSI, NEC Corporation, Nippon Telegraph and Telephone Corporation, Northrop Grumman Corporation, Novell, Inc., Oracle Corporation, PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP, Red Hat, Inc., SAP AG, Salesforce.com, Inc., Samsung, Symantec Corporation, Tata Consultancy Services Limited, Tech Mahindra Limited, Telefonica S.A., Unisys Corporation, VCE Company, LLC, VMware, Inc., Verizon Communications, Inc., Vodafone Group Plc, Wipro Limited, Workday, Inc., cloudTP
Research Director, Digital Transformation Professional Services Research
VP, Global Services Markets and Trends