IDC's European IT Opportunity: Professional Services Vertical Market report series provides a comprehensive view of this industry sector focusing on data and analysis at the subindustry level (e.g., recruitment, accounting, legal, IT, consulting, architecture, and engineering). The research identifies opportunities for revenue growth through in-depth demand-side analysis of ICT adoption and investment trends, supported by analysts' opinions on implications for suppliers to the fragmented professional services vertical market in Western Europe. The analysis covers IT spending based on primary end-user surveys and interviews and continuous monitoring of the market aimed at identifying key business issues and ICT buying behavior. The analysis delivered in this research leverages methodologies developed in the IDC European Vertical Markets team.
- Market structure of the Western European professional services vertical market including demographic information by subindustry
- IT market size and forecasts for Western European professional services subindustries (recruitment, accounting, legal, IT, consulting, architecture, and engineering)
- Business and IT trends across the professional services subindustries in Western Europe
- User views and survey results for the professional services vertical market
- Western European Professional Services Vertical Market Structure Indicators: A Demographic Overview
- The Importance of IT for Business Enablement Across Western European Professional Services Companies
- IT Solutions Investment Plans in Western European Professional Services Companies
- Western European Professional Services Sub-Industries IT Spending Forecast, 2014–2019
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
- How is the Western European professional services vertical market structured?
- How much do Western European professional services companies spend on IT by country and subvertical?
- What are the key business trends and ICT investment directions in Western European professional services companies?
- In which IT solutions is the professional services vertical market investing?
- Can a powerful combination of mobility, cloud computing, data analytics, and social business create more collaborative, responsive, and adaptable professional services companies?
IDC's European IT Opportunity: Professional Services Vertical Market report series reviews strategies, market positioning, and future direction of providers in the professional services vertical market, including Microsoft, Oracle, SAP, Autodesk, Autonomy (an HP Company), Cegid, DATEV, Deltek, Exact, Sage, UNIT4, and Zucchetti.
IDC's Custom Research and Go-to-Market Solutions harness the power of global research, thought leadership, and innovative best practices to drive your business forward. With proven approaches and research-backed methodologies, IDC helps you:
IDC Custom Solutions develops and delivers programs designed around your specific business goals using a foundation of research and insights across technologies, geographies, and industries as well as expertise across practice areas that span strategy, sales and marketing, and business measurement and management. Go here to view our overview video.
Whether you are a technology buyer or provider, IDC Insights' research translates today's global IT professional requirements and trends into business opportunities for your organization. With dedicated businesses targeting energy, financial services, government, healthcare, manufacturing, and retail, IDC provides unmatched integration of global technology and vertical industry expertise to deliver industry-specific customer intelligence that gives clients a powerful business advantage.
Connect and engage with a global network of business and IT professionals in the first-of-its-kind end-user community at http://idc-insights-community.com or learn more about our IT Executive research by visiting http://www.idc.com/itexecutive.