Despite the pervasive automation of business processes that has taken place over the last two decades, people and their experiences, understanding, and insights are a uniquely valuable asset. The challenge for organizations is to gain value from people by providing the right tools, culture, and IT ecosystem for employees, business partners, suppliers, and customers to communicate and collaborate. IDC's European Enterprise Collaboration and Social Solutions service brings together in-depth coverage of enterprise social software trends as well as traditional collaborative applications, and focuses specifically on the European region to cover market trends, adoption challenges, and hot spots for vendor revenue growth.
- Enterprise social software, team collaborative applications (TCA)
- Email applications, conferencing applications, instant communications applications (messaging applications)
- Social business technology adoption and cultural evolution
- The impact of enterprise social software, mobile, and SaaS/cloud computing on traditional collaborative applications
- The intersection of enterprise social software with enterprise applications, CRM applications, and business analytics
- European Collaborative Applications Forecast, 2014–2018
- European Software Survey 2014: European Attitudes, Activities, and Intentions Around Social Business
- Social Business: Objectives, Maturity Model, and ROI
- IDC MarketScape: Social Business in Europe
- European Buyer Case Studies for Social Business
- European Enterprise Social Software 2013 Vendor Shares and Forecast 2014–2018
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment. European Enterprise Collaboration and Social Solutions.
- What are European organizations' key attitudes, activities, and intentions around collaboration and enterprise social software?
- What are the business use cases and spending trends for collaboration and enterprise social software?
- How can vendors maximize sales growth in emerging and maturing collaborative market and customer segments?
- What is the impact of cloud computing and cloud-scale collaboration and social solutions on buyer dynamics?
- How will collaborative applications and social solutions support innovation management?
- How are organizations driving value and adoption of enterprise social networks (ESNs)?
IDC's European Enterprise Collaboration and Social Solutions service reviews strategies, market positioning, and future direction of several providers in the enterprise collaboration and social software market, including:
Actiance, Adobe, Alcatel-Lucent, Applied Voice & Speech Technologies, Atlassian, Attachmate, Attensity, Avaya, BlueKiwi, Brainshark, Cisco, Citrix, Communispace, Critical Path, EMC, EpiServer, Google, Harmon.ie, HP, Huddle, IBM, InterCall, IntraLinks, Ipswitch, Jive Software, Lithium, Live World, Microsoft, Moxie, Myriad, NewsGator, OpenText, Oracle, QAD, Quest Software, Rocket Software, Saba Software Inc., Salesforce.com, Sendmail, Socialtext, Telligent, Unisys, VMware, Yammer, and Zoho.
IDC's Custom Research and Go-to-Market Solutions harness the power of global research, thought leadership, and innovative best practices to drive your business forward. With proven approaches and research-backed methodologies, IDC helps you:
IDC Custom Solutions develops and delivers programs designed around your specific business goals using a foundation of research and insights across technologies, geographies, and industries as well as expertise across practice areas that span strategy, sales and marketing, and business measurement and management. Go here to view our overview video.
Whether you are a technology buyer or provider, IDC Insights' research translates today's global IT professional requirements and trends into business opportunities for your organization. With dedicated businesses targeting energy, financial services, government, healthcare, manufacturing, and retail, IDC provides unmatched integration of global technology and vertical industry expertise to deliver industry-specific customer intelligence that gives clients a powerful business advantage.
Connect and engage with a global network of business and IT professionals in the first-of-its-kind end-user community at http://idc-insights-community.com or learn more about our IT Executive research by visiting http://www.idc.com/itexecutive.